Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw my childhood crush with her chadlite bf again, wanna rope

• Thread starter Deleted member 30399
  • Start date
Deleted member 30399

Deleted member 30399

Self-banned
-
title says it all, starting to see her more and more of a Stacy (thats what i call her nowadays honestly)

been browsing on the site for a while, never had the urge to post until now

that's what being an ugly troll gives you in a world where girls only want sex with hot guys jfl

Yeah man, just kill yourself without taking her with you. That'll show her

probably wouldnt even do anything, she's so focused on that gigadick chadlite and cant focus on anything else except her libido anymore. i remember when she was younger, we had a lot of good times together before high school. shame to see her like this now ffs

if you're going to rope at least take them with you

title says it all, starting to see her more and more of a Stacy (thats what i call her nowadays honestly)

been browsing on the site for a while, never had the urge to post until now

that's what being an ugly troll gives you in a world where girls only want sex with hot guys jfl
Damn, I haven’t had a oneitis since I was a sophomore, if you really can’t let go of your feelings for her just avoid where she is all together. If you know she’s usually around the corner somewhere just go a different route

i have also had this experience

brutal

how can one cope?

welcome to the forum. however the fact that u used the world "troll" makes me think you are a tallfag.

How old are you?

beat up her bf

There’s plenty of fish in the sea! Remember to take showers,wear nice clothes and have an amazing personality! Girls will love that bro! Just be confident bro!

please dont ER bro

my childhood oneitis now posts typical degenerate female shit and has a betabuxx fat bf so i think we share some of the same pain

If this were the 80's all you'd have to do is make her a mix tape and she'd be yours.

Well if she is a Stacy/Stacylite and is together with a Chadlite, that isn't a problem. It's her looksmatch, or even below hers. That situation is fine :feelsokman: