Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw my Chadlite friend's Christmas pics with his GF.

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★
She was next to him with her arm around his arm like in this stock photo:

IMG 20231226 190014

Bet he just takes it all for granted. To him, female affection is like sunlight or air. It's just "there". Not something to be earned.

She isn't his first GF and definitely won't be his last.

Guys like him are showered with female affection and attention all their lives. Simply because of our looks.

But we exist to just rot and suffer in loneliness. Simply because of our looks.

We can't even get a TASTE of what they have.

It's not fair.

Last edited:
Why are you friends with a chadlite? It's like asking to get mentally traumatized from being mogged constantly by him.

Does he at least tell you highly entertaining Chadly stories like my giga Chad childhood best friend told me?

Yeah bro same i wanna go er in video game

Er stands for eat ramen

Why are you friends with a chadlite? It's like asking to get mentally traumatized from being mogged constantly by him.

We've been friends since 2nd grade.

During our teens when he got his first GF, I was excited because I thought "if he got a GF, I will get one too" because I sincerely believed we were "equals".

Only much later did I realize that our life patterns were meant to be completely different.. . . because we were completely different.

Last edited: