Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw more pics of my grandparents when young

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Holy shit... It ruined my day. In my dad's side, grandma was no joke a 1-2/10. She was fucking hideuous even when young. Plus a horrible frame, like a fridge body, fat, hooked nose, just looks AWFUL in general. and of course, she was a massive whore in her day as she's admitted. Then her dad literally looks like this:

1746 1

LITERAL subhuman genes. Yet I am the one suffering for it now. Horrible health, she also has massive lung problems, dogshit 1/10 looks, yet she was still pursued by so many guys while I have rotted in depression from nobody wanting anything to do with me my entire life.

Pretty sure that my grandpa isnt even my dad's father either. They look nothing alike and are very different in height too.

The SMV of a 1/10 landwhale will always be higher than that of any of us here

The SMV of a 1/10 landwhale will always be higher than that of any of us here
She was a whore and admits it.

she was also a literal 2/10. This is waaay before tinder too to make it worse

Just remember your shit genes are more likely to come from the females in your family since they
didn't have to compete as much to get laid as the men.

Last edited:
Just remember your shit genes are more likely to come from your females in your family since they
On my mom's end , mom was a high tier Becky and her dad was a chadlite. He died with a full head of hair while I was born already with a fivehead. FUCK I GOT ALL THE SHITTY GENES

Just remember your shit genes are more likely to come from your females in your family since they