Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Saw her again today

Notkev

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
★★★★
Just what kind of sick divine punishment is this shit :feelskek: ?
Why do I have to see her every fucking day man just why :feelskek::feelskek:?

That smile of her's is cute enough to make you almost forget the truth of the matter, fortunately for me, I'm hurt enough and bitter enough to never forget.

I cherish every moment that I see an attractive foid. But then the unfulfilled desire flares and plagues me all day until I can sleep and wake up anew.

I cherish every moment that I see an attractive foid. But then the unfulfilled desire flares and plagues me all day until I can sleep and wake up anew.
She's the girl that I wanted, who led me on a bit and then ignored me. It hurts seeing her.

She's the girl that I wanted, who led me on a bit and then ignored me. It hurts seeing her.

Yes, I once had a girl like that. I tried ignoring her back, but that didn't work. Then I unveiled my new self-improvement alpha personality, and she blocked me.

Yes, I once had a girl like that. I tried ignoring her back, but that didn't work. Then I unveiled my new self-improvement alpha personality, and she blocked me.
What exactly did you do that caused her to block you?

What exactly did you do that caused her to block you?

I forget. I'm 35 now. This was when I was 17. Just tried to act alpha. When she was my oneitis, I acted full beta and sent her poems I wrote about her.

I forget. I'm 35 now. This was when I was 17. Just tried to act alpha. When she was my oneitis, I acted full beta and sent her poems I wrote about her.
Damn. I only adored her from afar. Never did anything to show emotions. Eventually tried to chat with her but she ignored me. Then I never messaged her again. But it has no effect. I'm just torturing myself at this point.

She didn't block me, but she might as well have.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back