Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw girl from my class with her bf

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I was walking to class and saw her with her bf they were hugging and then stopped when they saw me. I did not say anything and both of them looked at me.Honestly fuck it,I find her attractive but not my "oneitis" thankfully so I don't feel so bad. I was taller than him and I have better frame. I didnt see much of his face tbh,so can't say something certain. Honestly fuck it man i'm cursed, I don't know how to cope with that
she's 6/10 at worst btw even without makeup

d35393c6d12b7ca1b9ecfa8cd82f0d2c.gif

You should steal his drivers license ded srs, let's see if she will still find him attractive, if he isn't legally allowed to drive anymore :feelskek:

Your thread has increased the soy levels ITT.

You probably mog him btw.
nah i dont think so tbh I just passed through and didnt look at his face but im sure he mogs shit out of me facewise
kek probably due to title of the thread tbh. they always looking for something to blame us

I guess they immediately assume that you dont have any romantic experience because of your repulsive face so they stop in order to avoid making you feel sad
They are just concerned to you bro or maybe they are scared because we look like school shooters

Nothing makes me more mad than seeing cute girls with boyfriends that are objectively inferior to me, I deserve her more

Nothing makes me more mad than seeing cute girls with boyfriends that are objectively inferior to me, I deserve her more

Sometimes it feels like this shit is based off luck.

I guess they immediately assume that you dont have any romantic experience because of your repulsive face so they stop in order to avoid making you feel sad
They are just concerned to you bro or maybe they are scared because we look like school shooters
yes man its fucking sad. I wish i was dead
same.its just not fair i want to kill myself
You should steal his drivers license ded srs, let's see if she will still find him attractive, if he isn't legally allowed to drive anymore :feelskek:
the thing is he doesn't even have driver license nor car

Should've just lifted a car in front of them, she'd have dumped him & blown you right there.

Should've just lifted a car in front of them, she'd have dumped him & blown you right there.
I dont have car,brutal driver license pill

this always filled me with so much rage seeing foids i was attracted to in my classes later in the hallways walking with guys, or when i would stalk them on kikebook and see pics of them with their bf, this world is so fucking unfair man

Bully him. Make her survival instinct rise to the surface. See if she'll dump him. Then blackpill him.

U got a loicense to lift that car m8?
There was no car in sight
this always filled me with so much rage seeing foids i was attracted to in my classes later in the hallways walking with guys, or when i would stalk them on kikebook and see pics of them with their bf, this world is so fucking unfair man
yes bro it's pure suifuel. thankfully she's not my "oneitis" but still heart breaking. I wanted throw myself from the building tbh

You should steal his drivers license ded srs

It is literally over if you do not have a driver licence before 20. You can actually go and kill yourself. There is no meaning in life anymore. No female and on top of that you are not even allowed to drive while every stinky hole has her own driver licence and an expensive SUV.

If there is no car in sight, just go and lift the female directly. Also, if she has a driver licence, you have to steal it and destroy it, since it is unnatural that females are allowed to drive.

I am uglier than dog shit so I know why women don't like me. If I was a girl, I also wouldn't like me.

I dont have car,brutal driver license pill
would prob be a greater hindrance to your daily life if you were to live in the states