Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Saw foids simping for a thug under the comments of a youtube video

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

defeated by the NT , face and heightpill
★★★★★
There is this thug in my country that is famous for being obnoxious , insulting people and trying to fight them all the time and he runs a youtube channel.

I visited it and under the comments of the video I saw female profiles simping for him and unironically saying that he has a nice personality and is a nice guy.

According to foids low-inhib thugmaxxing brutes that try and provoke fights are kind. What kind of hypocrisity is this ?

You have videos of this man literally trying to fight people because they said something he did not like and yet foids still appreciate his "good" personality.

Most famous videos of this guy is him losing his shit and trying to provoke a fight , yet foids go around and tell him that he's a good soul that deserves the best that life has to offer.

Why are foids such feral savages ?

Meanwhile manlets with actual good personalities are being ridiculed for not being masculine enough.

Roasties should just stop pretending that pERsonality matters in any way because it's getting pathetic.

He cannot even pronounce words right and speaks with a shitty ass dialect , but that does not matter in the eyes of a foid.

Educationmaxxed sub5 manlet that can cure cancer < Stupid thugmaxxed tall frame mogging brute that cannot even speak his language right

This occurs with thugmaxxed niggers in America
Female nature is uncivilised, so they're gonna be attracted to savages in lieu of civilised males

No link dont care

This occurs with thugmaxxed niggers in America
Female nature is uncivilised, so they're gonna be attracted to savages in lieu of civilised males
it's not about the black skin or muh "BBC" it's about thugs being fetishized from any race. You don't see white foids dating nerdy black urkels.

it's not about the black skin or muh "BBC" it's about thugs being fetishized from any race. You don't see white foids dating nerdy black urkels.
I know
I said thugmaxxed niggers since i know that example the most

Bitches love brutal thugs & despise kindness.

1527464431179612260.jpg
GettyImages-530814289-copy-642b06e913306-642bfa5006174.jpg

Yet to see real thug/criminal scumbag who is incel.

1527464431179612260.jpg
GettyImages-530814289-copy-642b06e913306-642bfa5006174.jpg

Yet to see real thug/criminal scumbag who is incel.
Prisons are full of sex havers, so much for personality detector lol.

The rapists are clearly guys too afraid to approach women or that are immediately met with disgust when gazed upon, not confident thugs full of tattoos getting close enough to women to lay hands on them behind closed doors.