Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel saw cute EE foid at store

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-
she was probably like 25-30 tbh so a good amount older than mebut fuarkkk bro she was so cute and short had thick black curly hair and big doe eyes :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
i would dilute my light hair and eyes to breed cute girl like her don't @ me stormfrontcels

god end me

u left me unfinished

Last edited:
Bobo suicide

Imagine how many sexual partners she has had. :incel:

should've challenged her in a rap battle :feelsXmas:

god the absolute state of this site

what else next? Toddlers complaning they are incels too? jfl
been on incel shit for years now, i don't wanna hear it

If you're younger than 20 you can't really be incel imo

I haven’t seen any young foids due to corona.
It’s quite nice :feelscomfy:

is she was really EE ? most polish russian foids have light brown hair

@kanyepilled
i thought about it before posting, but nah she was probably south Eastern Europe, most likely Mediterranean. her accent wasn't italian so I'd guess some Balkan country. hot regardless tbh

im the oldest youngcel ngl

:feelsmage:

17 in 2 months

been on incel shit for years now, i don't wanna hear it

you’re what

10 year old incel here

If you're younger than 20 you can't really be incel imo

lol oh yeah bro it must have been hard being the only virgin boy back in 6th grade smfh

17 almost 18

considering youngcels are <18
Average .is poster

I hate young GrAYcels or any GrAYcel for that matter

>is 15
>has been browsing incel shit for yearS

like you started at 11? :worryfeels:
i'll give you a timeline

10: first time i had ever seen any type of blackpill/incel stuff, a video in my youtube recommended about male virginity being at an all time high, using the phrase 'involuntary celibate'

12: had found out about r/braincels through inceltears, went on their like every other week for 30 minutes, thought it was interesting. went on it very sparsely up until it was banned.

13: things get kinda blurry, there's a big gap inbetween me using braincels and shortcels/shortcells/celmates. i wasn't blackpilled at this time, as i barely went on these subs.

14: shortcells is banned somewhat over halfway through me being 14, i begin regularly going on incelswithouthate up until it was banned a few months ago, at this point i was blackpilled, no longer being just an occasional lurker, i would post every now and then.

15: iwh is banned, something i was expecting to happen for a while, after roughly a month i decide to come here and make an account.

i'll give you a timeline

10: first time i had ever seen any type of blackpill/incel stuff, a video in my youtube recommended about male virginity being at an all time high, using the phrase 'involuntary celibate'

12: had found out about r/braincels through inceltears, went on their like every other week for 30 minutes, thought it was interesting. went on it very sparsely up until it was banned.

13: things get kinda blurry, there's a big gap inbetween me using braincels and shortcels/shortcells/celmates. i wasn't blackpilled at this time, as i barely went on these subs.

14: shortcells is banned somewhat over halfway through me being 14, i begin regularly going on incelswithouthate up until it was banned a few months ago, at this point i was blackpilled, no longer being just an occasional lurker, i would post every now and then.

15: iwh is banned, something i was expecting to happen for a while, after roughly a month i decide to come here and make an account.
:feelsseriously::feelsclown:

Mods should really sweep this place clear of children.

How fucking entitled do you have to be to expect to be getting laid at 15? You're supposed to be a virgin, go play with your fucking pokemon or whatever you fucking larvae do for fun these days.

How fucking entitled do you have to be to expect to be getting laid at 15? You're supposed to be a virgin, go play with your fucking pokemon or whatever you fucking larvae do for fun these days.
nobody likes me

i'll give you a timeline

Youtube algorithm deliberately pushes controversial and potentially upsetting material to maximize the time people spend on youtube. Sorry if this is how you discovered inceldom tbh

This is you and 90% other teen"cels" in a couple of years
View attachment 446228
tbh ngl it's not 100% over until you graduate college a virgin. Many people are late bloomers and it's more common (though definitely not desirable) for the average guy to only ascend in uni and not high school than it once was.

Males that are still teenagers will most likely feel resentful if it turned out they were just a late bloomer. It's only natural. You feel like you wasted your life but now "you aren't one of those losers" and those unsuccessful guys were just trying to bait you into becoming failures like them. If you are a teenage male here most people aren't welcoming you and it's for good reason.

she was probably like 25-30 tbh so a good amount older than mebut fuarkkk bro she was so cute and short had thick black curly hair and big doe eyes :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
i would dilute my light hair and eyes to breed cute girl like her don't @ me stormfrontcels
What is EE?

What is EE?
eastern european. a.k.a slavic like Russia, Poland, Ukraine, etc.

These youngcels got to gtfo tbh. Idk why people keep defending these faggots. It's legit suicide fuel knowing me as a grown ass man (22 almost 23) is posting here with freshmen and sophomore students in highschool.

Last edited:
i'll give you a timeline

Stop and delete your account right now. I'm being 100% serious. You're new so it won't be difficult for you but once you get attached to this forum it's over. It sucks your life and motivation and leaves you rotten full of hatred and agony of wasted youth.
[UWSL]You're falling for the blackpill trap my dear son. I started like you and ended up completely destroying my life. You know you're not bad looking you don't need this forum. We are not high IQ individuals that you think of, we are self centric ego maniac turds like everyone. This forum is not a special place for kids like you. [/UWSL]

Blackpill should only be consumed once you've exhausted all of your options. You are still a kid, if you consume blackpill now you won't even have options. It'll be over before you even know what happened and you'll be a depressed neet faggot in his 20s like me..with nothing but wasted and friendless youth.

Come back once you're 22--24 and still a virgin. Meanwhile lift weights, eat good food, play video games, hang out with your niggers, family and study. Stay away from internet forums in general. Your brain and body is still growing you retarded faggot piece of shit. The neurological connections you'll build today will benefit you for the rest of your life. Find a good role models..watch lifting videos it'll pump you with confidence. Young niggers like you need a strong masculine role model in their lives so you can atleast stand up for yourself. This forum will destroy you like it destroyed me. You still have time, delete your account and just blend in with normies while looksmaxxing. Don't forget about the importance of looks. Your looks is your secret weapon. Fuck off now and enjoy er blissful youth. It ain't gonna last forever

You can't be incel until your puberty is fully over and your masculine features fully developed.

Stop and delete your account right now. I'm being 100% serious. You're new so it won't be difficult for you but once you get attached to this forum it's over. It sucks your life and motivation and leaves you rotten full of hatred and agony of wasted youth.
[UWSL]You're falling for the blackpill trap my dear son. I started like you and ended up completely destroying my life. You know you're not bad looking you don't need this forum. We are not high IQ individuals that you think of, we are self centric ego maniac turds like everyone. This forum is not a special place for kids like you. [/UWSL]

Blackpill should only be consumed once you've exhausted all of your options. You are still a kid, if you consume blackpill now you won't even have options. It'll be over before you even know what happened and you'll be a depressed neet faggot in his 20s like me..with nothing but wasted and friendless youth.

Come back once you're 22--24 and still a virgin. Meanwhile lift weights, eat good food, play video games, hang out with your niggers, family and study. Stay away from internet forums in general. Your brain and body is still growing you retarded faggot piece of shit. The neurological connections you'll build today will benefit you for the rest of your life. Find a good role models..watch lifting videos it'll pump you with confidence. Young niggers like you need a strong masculine role model in their lives so you can atleast stand up for yourself. This forum will destroy you like it destroyed me. You still have time, delete your account and just blend in with normies while looksmaxxing. Don't forget about the importance of looks. Your looks is your secret weapon. Fuck off now and enjoy er blissful youth. It ain't gonna last forever
People dont know wtf "incel" is. It's literally when you tried fuck tons and it doesnt work. Not "I think im ugly/fat/short whatever and never looksmaxxed or did shit to fix whatever your issue is.

btw @kanyepilled what does EE mean

btw @kanyepilled what does EE mean
eastern european. she looked kinda med but it was a eastern european market and her accent sounded eastern European, so she was probably balkan.