Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Saw Coalburning Trash

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★
I was leaving my apartment today to go to the library & get some of my work done, and whilst I was exiting I saw some LTB-MTB blonde whitewhore with some MTN-HTNish nigger

He wasn't a complete darkie, he was more lighter skinned so a "darker brown" I guess, but he didn't also look much like a Mulatto I'd say.

Ah, but "muh JBB is cope bro! JBW is law!" jfl

Just another exhibit of clown-world at its peak in WeimERica:society:

@Regenerator
@Ron.Belgrade
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@To koniec
@NeverGetUp36

JBM is law: Just be mogger.

That was @Rabbi Schneerson

Sorry that was me

Is see it every day at work.

BMWF is the most common interracial pairing so it's not surprising at all.

Imagine how ricecels feel when they see wmaf.

Also, do you have any sistERs?

Thankfully no

If I did, I would have lost my sanity by now
Lucky you. I wish I had brother instead of sister every day. Because I have to worry about my sister becoming a wmaf noodlewhore. Is there any way to prevent this? Theoretically ofc

Or I could send hER back to Asia (in video game, I don't actually have a sister fbi) but it would be impossible to convince my bluepilled cuck parents

Fucking hate coalburners. My great grandmother (who I usually refer to as grandma) let a nigger fuck her 15-year-old daughter, which led to my mother, which led to me. Disgusting, all of it.

Race mixing is disgusting and leads to genetic abnormalities.

So his skin resembles diarrhea

I was leaving my apartment today to go to the library & get some of my work done, and whilst I was exiting I saw some LTB-MTB blonde whitewhore with some MTN-HTNish nigger

He wasn't a complete darkie, he was more lighter skinned so a "darker brown" I guess, but he didn't also look much like a Mulatto I'd say.

Ah, but "muh JBB is cope bro! JBW is law!" jfl

Just another exhibit of clown-world at its peak in WeimERica:society:
Dark Star when he sees countless WMAF and WMHF couples : :feelsokman:

Darkstar when a good looking nigger walks around with his also good looking white gf : NOOO MUH RACE IS DYING MUH JBB IS LAWW :soy::soy::feels::feelsree: