Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL saw Chad surrounded by 3 girls

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
they were all desperately trying to talk to him, funniest shit i've seen. He was with his girlfriend but these foids were still not letting go. meanwhile I was sitting alone, surrounded by nothing and just watching from a distance. It still gave me a good laugh

Last edited:
Just remember he can fuck all 3 of them at the same time in front of his girlfriend. Still she'll stay with him.

Harems have been forming for a while.

Nothing new there. They probably went home and had an orgy

Don't look at them bro

Are you some kind of masochist?

I've accepted the fact that I'm ugly and my life will be a constant battle thats 100x harder. I just laugh at it now.

S to spit on these bitches.

Shit like that is why I hate leaving the house. It can turn a mediocre day to absolute misery.

they were all desperately trying to talk to him, funniest shit i've seen. He was with his girlfriend but these foids were still not letting go. meanwhile I was sitting alone, surrounded by nothing and just watching from a distance. It still gave me a good laugh
You should have done something about it, hell id go over there and condemn them all all as sluts.

One Chad. Nine holes. He'll be busy.

yeah man i've frequently seen chad babysitting 2 girls at once at events and stuff, because the girls didn't want to go with anyone who was a beta in their group

so they were sitting on either side of him, and both were competing for his attention, while not one but two betacucks sat at home jacking off

Pure ragefuel tbh