Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw Chad and Stacy double date earlier

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
2 teen - early 20s looking chads and 2 teen - early 20s looking stacys.
The chads were both white, perfect masculine skulls and SUPER tall. Easily 6'2 plus. Slim bodies with slight muscle.
The Stacys were both white, perfect slim bodies, good faces and one of them was tall as fuck. She was like 5'10 or so if not more. The other one was more normal height. It was so suicidefuel to see them all. They actually get to experience teen love, romance, sex and intimacy. They probably have nice cars to drive around to PICK UP pussy in. They probably never going to experience the life of an incel. While i sit here and rot, literally getting mixed emotions in public seeing them. Anger, jealousy, hate, depression. The males had deep voices and were taller than most adult men. They were kinda long and lanky but doesn't matter since women prefer a giraffe to a manlet bodybuilder

Fuck this life. Bones are literally law.

I'm sorry you had to experience that

I don't leave home at all

This is like being a holocaust survivor and seeing a Neo-nazi march

They live on another planet compared to us.

Yeah this is why I avoid leaving home unless I absolutely have to.