Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Saw an ugly balding Manlet with a gigastacy today.

Incelistan

Incelistan

Destroy all joos
-
Basically I was having dinner at a very fancy hotel while on my trip to Pakistan today. The food was great and everything but then I saw a fucking Manlet with the most beautiful paki toilet I’ve ever ever. Obviously the Manlet motherfucker moneymaxxed to get the fucking Stacy toilet because how else would she have afforded a stay in such a nice hotel. Wanted to fucking beat up that Manley then and there but there were a bunch of security guards nearby. Really hate how allah is trolling me by giving me no gf this year and then showing me that ugly piece of shit with a Stacy, and just gave me a nice hotel and good food in return for all my suffering this year. Like I don’t give a fuck about this hotel and this fucking food. Fuck you allah

@Zer0/∞ thoughts?

It's betabuxxing; however, through arranged marriage and the strict clamping down upon degeneracy in an Islamic state like Pakistan, foids are much less privileged, have lesser standards for attraction, and are much less Chad worshipping in their ways, likely making it a good deal for the mentioned manlet. :feelsjuice:

It depends; most long term relationships are actually a form of "betabuxxing" i.e. providing resources for a foid in order for her to stay, so it lies on the actual severity of attraction and if the male is being cucked in other ways... :feelshehe:

But yes, generally bankrupting your account for a foid with little to no actual attraction and a high possibility of the foid simply going behind your back to the average mogger, who knows you would be too docile to do anything if it was found out does not exactly sound like a enviable existence; it could be better with foids not yet so induced into hypergamy and moral degeneracy. :feelssus:

Obviously the Manlet motherfucker moneymaxxed to get the fucking Stacy toilet because how else would she have afforded a stay in such a nice hotel.

So nothing unusual. Gold digging whores will fuck anything.

Maybe it was a prostitute toilet with a client OP. Although in curryland seeing ugly rich subhumans with good looking but poor toilets is quite common.

Attachments

• 5C0DA43A-16DF-46AC-9BB7-D3645FC5901A.jpeg
    5C0DA43A-16DF-46AC-9BB7-D3645FC5901A.jpeg
    28.4 KB · Views: 18
Same. Today I saw a gigastacy that looked like this
PlaceforModels on Twitter: Model: Stefanie Gurzanski / Twitter: @stefbabyg  IG: https://t.co/kZKtpY4KqO FB: https://t.co/tBVWET0yRR  https://t.co/xOrsyjOlDQ / Twitter
sucking off some 4'2 balding currycel at a kids park:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:.

Basically I was having dinner at a very fancy hotel while on my trip to Pakistan today. The food was great and everything but then I saw a fucking Manlet with the most beautiful paki toilet I’ve ever ever. Obviously the Manlet motherfucker moneymaxxed to get the fucking Stacy toilet because how else would she have afforded a stay in such a nice hotel. Wanted to fucking beat up that Manley then and there but there were a bunch of security guards nearby. Really hate how allah is trolling me by giving me no gf this year and then showing me that ugly piece of shit with a Stacy, and just gave me a nice hotel and good food in return for all my suffering this year. Like I don’t give a fuck about this hotel and this fucking food. Fuck you allah
Any chance of you moneymaxxing and getting an attractive wife one day?

Cherrypicking.

Ok GrAYcel

When I see ugly men with pretty women is always life fuel.