Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Saw an afghan TRUE trucel

Notkev

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
★★★
Last wednesday we were on our way to deliver some products. The destination was this building that was under construction.

The guy who opened the door for us (who's a worker there) was a short, ugly, fat afghan guy. Working low level construction as a cheap worker. If I had to guess his age wasn't that far off from mine.

Damn, and I thought I had it bad. This guy was thrown into absolute hell in terms of pretty much everything, not just his looks. Dude most likely has no future either.

This fucking sucks to see man. Such an absurd world. This guy is living in hell as no fault of his own while some of these ungrateful assholes in my college have cars that their daddies bought for them. Pieces of shits. Especially the women. Some of these fuckers are rich enough to the point where they're living our dreams in their day to day lives and they STILL bitch and moan.

hmm afgans could still Persianmaxx

This is why I believe this community to be great. Would anyone besides a fellow truecell be able to recognize and imagine what this man is probably going trough in his day-to-day life? Of course not. Rather the opposite. We are being called unsympathetic idiots, while people trully deserving some sympathy are being ridiculed and disregarded. And the people accusing us of being hostile are the ones giving hell to people like the man in your post.

Last wednesday we were on our way to deliver some products. The destination was this building that was under construction.

The guy who opened the door for us (who's a worker there) was a short, ugly, fat afghan guy. Working low level construction as a cheap worker. If I had to guess his age wasn't that far off from mine.

Damn, and I thought I had it bad. This guy was thrown into absolute hell in terms of pretty much everything, not just his looks. Dude most likely has no future either.

This fucking sucks to see man. Such an absurd world. This guy is living in hell as no fault of his own while some of these ungrateful assholes in my college have cars that their daddies bought for them. Pieces of shits. Especially the women. Some of these fuckers are rich enough to the point where they're living our dreams in their day to day lives and they STILL bitch and moan.
What country is this?

Was he born here or fob? If fob he might be arrangemarriagemaxxed with a kid for all you know

At least he's Afghan, it's a mateguarding culture. He could always save money then go back and find a wife. I'd take being a 2/10 Afghan over say a 5/10 Thai guy who gets cucked left right and center by foreigners.