Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw an actual 5’1 manlet at the gym

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★
I feel so bad for him :feelsrope: . He was trying to work out it’s a pretty cramped gym but a foid kept looking at him waiting for him to move so she could use the space. He eventually left and couldn’t even finish his workout I could tell he was intimidated :feelsrope: . He was also either Mexican or curry. :feelsrope:

make that guy an account on here

in my college i saw one under 5 feet. it's beyond over for him.
I've seen a few dwarves in my uni, and one of them is a quadriplegic curry. He looked like a literal child, so I hope he's just some child prodigy.

Over for him, should've spread the black pill knowledge.

I've seen like five men IRL that I heightmog. Most other manlets I see are like 5'7, 5'8

Sometimes I wonder if they use the site

I've seen like five people IRL that I heightmog.

Sometimes I wonder if they use the site
It’s impossible not to heightmog him. He actually might have a genetic issue. :feelsrope: . 5’1 might be generous too I think he might even be around 4’11

Be kind and always look over him if possible

It’s impossible not to heightmog him. He actually might have a genetic issue. :feelsrope: . 5’1 might be generous too I think he might even be around 4’11
He should do the ropes exercise