Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Saw a video, “Stop wasting your life on video games”

G

Guest37263

Respectfully, what life?

Sure I can go out and do things and become a better person. But guess what? Life is made up of social contacts with hundreds of thousands if not millions of people throughout life.

What if you are not pleasant to look at?

People will not like you, and they won’t even know why. You will be treated with indifference, contempt and even disgust if you try to approach certain girls who can’t hide their emotions.

Sure! You can through great effort be a funny and likeable person and you may make lots of male friends, but 2 points on this

1.) men will only want to be your friend if you are continuously fulfilling their expectations. Be it making them regularly laugh or being interesting in general. If you suddenly stop giving them what they want, they don’t give a shit about you anymore

2.) there is no greater meaning and fulfilment in life than forming a loving family with children and a loving partner. This is essentially our life purpose. What are we supposed to do if we endlessly fail to attract ANY woman for a relationship, let alone for marriage and starting a family? What do we do if throughout our lives women have only ever called us creeps, weirdos and molesters just because of the way our faces look?

You’re telling me we’re supposed to go out and live life to the fullest and just forget about it?

Forget about the fact that at first glance we are looked at by the world with disgust and fear, at second glance we can only maintain friendships with men if we continuously fulfill their expectations and make ourselves interesting enough so they don’t dump us like everyone else, and at third glance be left alone in virtually every social situation ever

Alone and miserable, because despite your greatest effort to pursue hobbies such as reading, swimming, travelling, gym, or watching movies

At the end of the day we have nobody to share it with. If we’re lucky, some male friends who keep us company, but no one to share life and love with, and explore the world with a family, a wife who truly loves you and children who adore you.

Well put @King_Gigacel

Respectfully, what life?

Sure I can go out and do things and become a better person. But guess what? Life is made up of social contacts with hundreds of thousands if not millions of people throughout life.

What if you are not pleasant to look at?

People will not like you, and they won’t even know why. You will be treated with indifference, contempt and even disgust if you try to approach certain girls who can’t hide their emotions.

Sure! You can through great effort be a funny and likeable person and you may make lots of male friends, but 2 points on this

1.) men will only want to be your friend if you are continuously fulfilling their expectations. Be it making them regularly laugh or being interesting in general. If you suddenly stop giving them what they want, they don’t give a shit about you anymore

2.) there is no greater meaning and fulfilment in life than forming a loving family with children and a loving partner. This is essentially our life purpose. What are we supposed to do if we endlessly fail to attract ANY woman for a relationship, let alone for marriage and starting a family? What do we do if throughout our lives women have only ever called us creeps, weirdos and molesters just because of the way our faces look?

You’re telling me we’re supposed to go out and live life to the fullest and just forget about it?

Forget about the fact that at first glance we are looked at by the world with disgust and fear, at second glance we can only maintain friendships with men if we continuously fulfill their expectations and make ourselves interesting enough so they don’t dump us like everyone else, and at third glance be left alone in virtually every social situation ever

Alone and miserable, because despite your greatest effort to pursue hobbies such as reading, swimming, travelling, gym, or watching movies

At the end of the day we have nobody to share it with. If we’re lucky, some male friends who keep us company, but no one to share life and love with, and explore the world with a family, a wife who truly loves you and children who adore you.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

stop wasting your video games on life

You have so much to give people!

Like wageslaving 80 hours a week to pay for LoQuisha's mulatto children!

There is no hope.
You have so much to give people!

Like wageslaving 80 hours a week to pay for LoQuisha's mulatto children!
Didn't you make a goodbye incels.is video?

I am feeling this shit so much

Just have fun and concentrate on something you like. Don't care about butthurt people.

its only worth going out when you do some damage to normies

"Stop wasting your life (playing video games) and start wasting your life (becoming a cog in a system that doesn't care about your psychological, physical or mental wellbeing, being endlessly taxed because whores cannot stop whoring themselves out, be constantly paranoid because some Child Shitter could decide that you raped them even though you have never met them)"

"Stop wasting your life (playing video games) and start wasting your life (becoming a cog in a system that doesn't care about your psychological, physical or mental wellbeing, being endlessly taxed because whores cannot stop whoring themselves out, be constantly paranoid because some Child Shitter could decide that you raped them even though you have never met them)"
Beautifully stated tbh

i saw a similar video about gaming yesterday. it was good tho.

This is a touchy subject. Sometimes I feel like games are a waste of time but I have nothing better to do.

This is a touchy subject. Sometimes I feel like games are a waste of time but I have nothing better to do.
Honestly, you need to work to survive, this is true, and you should make it an absolute priority to be financially secure and stable throughout life

But beyond that, people cannot expect us to just ignore the endless lived experience of ugliness. Video games are a fulfilling and deeply enjoyable escape from a reality in which we are just disgusting people that nobody wants to associate with, or associate with ONLY ON THE CONDITION that associating with you is continually worthwhile to them in some way

You need to expend continuous, often massive effort to maintain these friendships

This cannot be overstated

Video games are a legit passion. Of course if you’re wasting time on clash royale, or call of duty, you better find another hobby, like reading books. But also reading books can be a waste of time if you focus only on PUA manuals, or chick-lit.

If you feel like playing VGs is a waste of time and money, just don’t do it. Do something else. Chads get women playing VGs, you as an ugly guy will never ever find a girlfriend through shared interests, so if you’re looking for hobbies that can grant you a GF you better look elsewhere, because having hobbies is not what attract girls to Chads.

If you want a GF, just focus on moneymaxing and lookmaxing, everything else is useless.

man it is just one of normie advices.dont mind

Video games give me life.

Start living your life working 60+ hours a week and going to bars/clubs whilst paying for car insurance and a mortgage! Life for men begins at being a multi-millionaire or a Chadlite, anything else is getting kicked in the balls and thanking the perpetrator for it.

Stop playing vidya that you enjoy and go work a soulcrushing job for 80h a week to support single mothers and other trash, oh don't forget to marry some used up landwhale with 3 kids and take care of them. Grow up manchild.

Yeah no, fuck you I will keep working part-time just to support my copes and live with my parents until they die and I inherit their house.

Guys I’m tearing up reading these comments

Maybe I’m just an emotional little bitch but fuck I love you my bros :heart::heart:

what am i going to do instead? discover the cure to cancer? same fag that said this i guarantee looks at their phone every second. why don't you just buy a flip phone bro all you need is text and calls all the other stuff is a waste of time. plus i like video games more than you why should i do what you want?