Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw a very fit stacy working out in my gym 3x in a row

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
And today I saw her buying food in the same grocery as me, fuk. She must be living very close to me.

I wonder how long it’ll take before she notices my subhuman existence and reports me to the gym owner as a creepy stalker, kek.

Track her house down and force yourself on her while wearing a mask

Try not to even glance at her, lest you be recorded on camera and showcased on TikTok to be the perverted piece of shit harasser you obviously are, for existing in her space as a sub 5 male; that gym subscription would probably go to waste. :feelshaha:

Try not to even glance at her, lest you be recorded on camera and showcased on TikTok to be the perverted piece of shit harasser you obviously are, for existing in her space as a sub 5 male; that gym subscription would probably go to waste. :feelshaha:
This tbh

Tons of tik toks where foids film themselves to denounce non existant stalkers and other feminazi bs