Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over saw a very beautiful woman at the zoo

ramoscel

ramoscel

Get CAGED
★★★★
i had two opportunities to talk to her in the reptile exhibit (i own reptiles) but my tism kicked in and couldn’t. she didn’t seem interested in me whatsoever and outright ignored my presence.

i swear to god if i don’t find a girlfriend before i graduate college im going to rope

Redpill too the end

The only time I talk to stranger women is when I'm on the bus/subway/public places and they're standing in my way. It only takes one or two words. Also it only happens when the woman is facing the other direction because whenever they see me coming they just naturally move as far as possible

should have killed her (in war thunder)

Visit the zoo again and again making the odds go in ur favor for finding that somebody again. If that doesn’t work, try antique stores.

i had two opportunities to talk to her in the reptile exhibit (i own reptiles) but my tism kicked in and couldn’t. she didn’t seem interested in me whatsoever and outright ignored my presence.

i swear to god if i don’t find a girlfriend before i graduate college im going to rope
I thought about roping as well, but we all pussy out and end up here.

She wanted to fuck the lizards, not chance for you

Hope you didn't try to get in the cage with her (it's easy to mistake gorillas and she-boons). Please be safer next time.

It's over.

Attachments

• 1676071807354408.gif
    1676071807354408.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Was she inside the cage or outside?