Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Saw a Stacy-Chadlite Kissing in Public Today Intentionally To Hurt Me

• Thread starter FoidsDeserveCancer
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
FoidsDeserveCancer

FoidsDeserveCancer

Banned
-
The Stacy looked at me and then kissed her Chadlite boyfriend in a situtaion where it didn't even seem appropriate. Like WTF you are clearly just doing that to hurt me why would you do that. They could tell by the looks in my eyes i was an incel and was jealous and did it to annoy me.

I have a nagging feeling you are an IT user

I have a nagging feeling you are an IT user
Either that or OP thinks the world is out to get him. I doubt they saw a random guy and decided to make out in front of him just to hurt him.

this is the most terrible team of the year for us

please join me in mass reporting this faggot

Either that or OP thinks the world is out to get him. I doubt they saw a random guy and decided to make out in front of him just to hurt him.
lol I know that sounds like a long shot.

If it's true you should have done this /
<----------------------------------------------/

But since it's not true you can go back on IT.

I would have shot them.

Blackpill: how can they try to intentionally hurt you if you are invisible?

Blackpill: how can they try to intentionally hurt you if you are invisible?
Good question tbh. The answer is because op is a "mysterious Chad" or a ""depressive"" Stacey larping.

Good question tbh. The answer is because op is a "mysterious Chad" or a ""depressive"" Stacey larping.
High IQ, he has admitted to having rich parents and being white which means he has no excuse to be here as he can go ascend in thailand, he could be a full on chad larping though.

I can sympathize with this guy. I've been through the same.

I can't wait to see a slash in your name larper

This is why you should always carry around a carton of eggs so you can ruin a dirty nasty normcunt couples day

I don't think they care about you FemoidsDeserveCancer-kun

High IQ, he has admitted to having rich parents and being white which means he has no excuse to be here as he can go ascend in thailand, he could be a full on chad larping though.

I can't go to Thailand, what job would i get if i can't speak their language, my parents aren't going to fund me forever

this tbh
this post reeks mental illness

Status
Not open for further replies.