Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saw a Stacy begging for money

W

worthlessloser26

Major
★★★
Today drove by like 8/10 Latina looking Stacy holding up a sign saying she needed money for her and her child. It really made me want to rope because a woman who looks like that can marry any rich man she wants. A part of me thinks she just wanted drug money for her boyfriend. It was really strange though, a woman that hot could never be homeless or poor unless it was by choice but what woman would ever make that choice

Last edited:
Chad fucker her and left her. She then fell into depression and decided she was tired of life. All this instead of dating an average man. Also, she can't be an 8/10 or a man would have picked her up off the street in 5 minutes

Chad fucker her and left her. She then fell into depression and decided she was tired of life. All this instead of dating an average man. Also, she can't be an 8/10 or a man would have picked her up off the street in 5 minutes
She was gorgeous as hell dude imo. That’s why it looked so messed up to me

She was gorgeous as hell dude imo. That’s why it looked so messed up to me
Then it is 100% by choice. Never give her anything. She must be a total POS to end up that way. Now if it was an average to Sub5 homeless dude, I'd likely give him a dollar if I was walking by

she can get money after she gives me head

Offer her money for a blowjob

she probably wasn't a stacy

but she might have just been a heavy drug user or something, while she could easily get a job or have sex with a bf, neither of these is as enjoyable as a drug high. so it's a question of priorities really

she probably wasn't a stacy

but she might have just been a heavy drug user or something, while she could easily get a job or have sex with a bf, neither of these is as enjoyable as a drug high. so it's a question of priorities really
She was probably filming a tiktok social experiment

Women are terrible with money when they don't have a simp funding their lifestyles.

Get a good wagie job and laugh in homeless women's faces l, it's life fuel honestly

being in one of the major homeless capitals of america i have never ever seen a hot homeless foid

I have however son tons of homeless manlets and blackcels. its no accident. manlets and blackcels know that they're losers and fall into addiction a lot easier.

foids can always find a guy to betabuxx off of or get into sex work. the poor young ones that are whores and/or immoral usually get into stripping. the older ones pass 34 usually get into prostitution because they can no longer compete with 18-30 year old strippers.

of course not all poor foids get into sex work. the foid sex workers usually are a combination of low iq, bad upbringing, immoral, and sluttier.

Last edited: