Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Saw a soyboy betabucks today with "his" girl.

B

blockhead24

Banned
-
I was on the ride home and saw a soy fuck and a 6/10 foid walking around hand in hand.
At first some suifuel, but after some looking, you could see that he was holding her wrist and wouldnt let him grab her hand. Also she was on the phone talking to somebody and basically ignored it. Best thing is that the woman had some designer shit like a LV bag with her while the soyboy looked basically homeless.

She was probably talking to some of her friends or some other guy and has this guy as a betabux cuck faggot just to be safe lol.
I think its quite funny and rather lifefuelish to see some shit like that ngl

I was on the ride home and saw a soy fuck and a 6/10 foid walking around hand in hand.
At first some suifuel, but after some looking, you could see that he was holding her wrist and wouldnt let him grab her hand. Also she was on the phone talking to somebody and basically ignored it. Best thing is that the woman had some designer shit like a LV bag with her while the soyboy looked basically homeless.

She was probably talking to some of her friends or some other guy and has this guy as a betabux cuck faggot just to be safe lol.
lol greycel

There are millions of them.
Disgraceful.