Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw a sex scene

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I was watching Netflix and saw a sex scene. I immediately started thinking about my oneitis. What if that was me and her, lying in bed, having sex and moaning like that. I got hard just imagining that. But then I remembered. I have to let go of my oneitis. Yes, the girl I sang a love song for. I also got suifuel from the fact that my oneitis and her future boyfriend will be doing that. This is not good for my mental health. I’m going to see my therapist soon. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Yes I woke up today morning imagining that I was cuddling my oneitis. It felt so good but that's a suifuel way to start my Sundays

Over for oneitis cels

Why are all western whores so fucking disgusting tattooed

I was watching Netflix and saw a sex scene. I immediately started thinking about my oneitis. What if that was me and her, lying in bed, having sex and moaning like that. I got hard just imagining that. But then I remembered. I have to let go of my oneitis. Yes, the girl I sang a love song for. I also got suifuel from the fact that my oneitis and her future boyfriend will be doing that. This is not good for my mental health. I’m going to see my therapist soon. :feelsbadman:
Don't blame yourself, blame women for denying you these opportunities

I fucking hate sex scenes in shows and movies. One of the many reasons I don’t watch hollyshit.

even Germans are joining in . Slowly but surely
lol every german, czech, austrian foid i saw in the last 3 years atleast 75% off them have tattoos and in clubs even more FUCKING DISGUSTING PIECE OFF MEATS!

Why are all western whores so fucking disgusting tattooed
They want to show that they are for bad boys only. "Nerdy little inkel cucks" need not apply

lol every german, czech, austrian foid i saw in the last 3 years atleast 75% off them have tattoos and in clubs even more FUCKING DISGUSTING PIECE OFF MEATS!
People are a Hivemind after all , Exspecially Foids .

Best case scenario is being wealthy enough to have a Apartment Complex ( 1 Human Only ) in a Chill Area .

Just imagine not having to deal with anyone and having enough money to fuck All " . Thats the fucking Point of this Shit , and that Point i obviously dont have :feelskek: