Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw a riped condom wrap today

Miyanu

Miyanu

Banned
-
This shit shouldnt be happening. You shouldnt go out and just find a riped condom wrap out in the streets. The most infuriating part of this, other then knowing that someone had sex, is that HE FUCKED A RANDOM GIRL!!!:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal: you dont fuck your gf with a condom, but a random foid that you meet, the whore probably dod this face :feelsohh:. This has ruined my whole day! Fucking normies do this stuff on porpouse:fuk:

Last edited:
makes me sad, i want to fk too. foids dont see me attractive

Prostitution.

I used to be a lot attendant for block of nightclubs. I'd find used condoms, panties, stalkings and once found a napkin that had a foids number on it and said "Call me <3":feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I can’t stand privileged scum.

i've seen countless used condoms/condom packages on the streets, it shouldn't be normal but it apparently is

i sometimes ride my bike through the local forest and parks and find condom packages or pregnancy tests:feelsrope: