Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Saw a reddit thread about a bald woman's dating choices.

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

Domesticating wolves was a mistake
★★★★★
This woman is voluntarily bald. She doesn't have alopecia or anything like that. And no, she's not wearing wigs either. Women would argue that such a woman would have zero chances in the dating market and that she would be a forever alone femcel.

Yet she has a partner, runs an onlyfans, she's in an open relationship, and men are flooding her with messages, even willing to pay to have sex with her. WHILE SHE'S FUCKING PREGNANT.

The point of this thread is more or less to argue that even bald women have it better than bald men. Even bald women have a better standing in the dating market and are more desirable than men who are bald.

Most incels aren't going to agree with this, but I'm going to go out on a limb and argue that women don't like actually masculine men at all. Where are the women who prefer men with beards? Or men who are bald? Basically traditionally masculine features. They are literally nowhere. All I see is women who prefer prettyboys who talk to women like they have been best girlfriends for forever.

Basically the ideal man for most women is a prettyboy Chad who is mentally a woman, with low inhib traits and an IQ of around 85. But also has the ability to create money out of nowhere, for her to indulge in her materialism.

I don't believe any negro here who says that women like masculine men. Not even for a millisecond. Women don't go to bodybuilding shows to gawk at men, they just don't.

I don't believe any negro here who says that women like masculine men. Not even for a millisecond. Women don't go to bodybuilding shows to gawk at men, they just don't.
There is 0 masculine things about bodybuilding

Foids cant lose. From a biological point of view, their job is to exist, no matter what condition. Just be female, thats it. Look at the animal kingdom, its literally the female just existing and the males competing. Water is wetm