Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Saw a rare Mexican Chad

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Went to eat at a casual mexi restaurant and the place was pretty empty just me and two dudes. One of the dudes was a rare tall gl Mexican guy. Now do you think he ate in peace? No, the Becky waitress kept harassing him and fawning all over him. They spoke in Spanish so I didn’t understand but the body language was obvious.

When he got up to leave she literally ran toward the door to meet him to flirt more and exchange numbers. This would have been epic suifuel if it was the two Stacies that work there but they weren’t there so Becky got Chadrigo to herself.

Mexican is not a race, its a nationality

Thus, you have many mestzo/amerindian foids in mexico go for white american gringo Chad or White unmixed Conquistador Chad or even white passing mestizo/castizo chad

The Mexican Chad probably looked like Chad with a tan

Wait, Mexican Chads exist?

Mexican guy.
el_chapo_nouveau.jpg

wouldn't be surprised if he had a lot of european blood in him

Thus, you have many mestzo/amerindian foids in mexico go for white american gringo Chad or White unmixed Conquistador Chad or even white passing mestizo/castizo chad
This happens in all Latin America tbh.

Wait, Mexican Chads exist?
Chads of all races exist but with varying rarity rates. My estimation would be something like this:
Race Chad Rate
White --------- 20%
Asian --------- 10%
Black --------- 8%
Arab ---------- 5%
Hispanic ----- 2%
Indian --------- 1%

Chads of all races exist but with varying rarity rates. My estimation would be something like this:
Race Chad Rate
White --------- 20%
Asian --------- 10%
Black --------- 8%
Arab ---------- 5%
Hispanic ----- 2%
Indian --------- 1%
That means 20% of russia and ireland are chads, and 10% of china are chads, I believe only 1% of india are chads though.

Mexican chads are the mexicans with 80% or more white DNA. They exist but they are so uncommon

There's a Mexican Chad in my class that women love. He also has a driver license and I don't