Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Saw a rape dream

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Before sleeping I was reading Encyclopedia Dramatica page about schools shootings.
The article has mentionings of rape at gunpoint.

When sleeping I saw a dream that I was starting a school shooting. Not any actual school as I have never seen a school like that.
Anyways, I got my arm blown off and I felt the blood plumping and coming out and I heard someone scream something about rape so I pointed my gun at a girl I found attractive.
She had a puffy cunt and her hole was concealed by her white underwear. I took them off and she had a small pink hole.
It was tight and felt amazing.

Then I blew my head off and woke up.
I was glad it wasn't real.
I still had my arm.

And I don't consider myself to be a rapist but this loneliness is starting to affect me
Sorry everyone

Yes dreams where you are glad to be awake after are always nice to be VERY honest (I am being very honest in this post which is why I clarified that).

Yes dreams where you are glad to be awake after are always nice to be VERY honest (I am being very honest in this post which is why I clarified that).
I actually love nightmares. When I wake up, I don't think I'm an incel

I actually love nightmares. When I wake up, I don't think I'm an incel
Your heart is thumping and you're shaking in a pool of sweat, drool and tears stained your pillow and if your nightmare was your balls being crushed and popping you start getting those ball feelings when you wake up.

And I don't consider myself to be a rapist but this loneliness is starting to affect me
Is starting to affect your dreams or your fantasies as well?

Maybe drink less? :feelstrash:

It was all a dream, I used to read word up magazine

I barely get dreams but when I do they're usually nightmares or strange abstract dreams. On some occasions they're usually about love or sex, I do remember a bit of a dream I just recently had if anyone wants to ask about the details of my dream.