Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saw a picture of myself today :(

W

Westcoastincel

Banned
-
Words can not describe how depressing it is to see my face. I legit look a hideous freak of nature. No amount of pep talk will make me feel better, all I can hope for is that we somehow die. There are things that are worse than being dead, being hideous is one of the worst feelings out there.

yep same i hate being in photos because i feel like i ruin a perfectly good looking picture just from my subhuman face in there

I wonder if anyone here actually accidentally got in the background a photo and the person taking the photo had to retake it because your ugly face ruined it. Photobombs where you intentionally ruined their photo doesn't count. They have to had to retake the photo just because they don't want to have to look at your ugly mug.

Really makes sense

you must be a proper disgusting mutt, I would take it out on your parents if I were you
they really fucked up when they created you I would make them suffer