Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Saw a Muslim couple at the Doctors today

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
She would stand behind her husband and follow him, the guy was like a 3/10 manlet, but has a petite traditional wife, for any of us western guys, we would of had to be a minimum 8/10 to get a woman that looked like her.

I've never had a negative experience with a traditional Muslim woman out in public. They're the only women who always 100% of the time show a lot of respect to me, never give me bad looks, don't act rude to me, don't act obnoxious to me, always polite to me, always give way. It's like, that's how a women and men are supposed to interact, they're always so calm, relaxed and respectful of others.

In regards to western women, they all seem to have a inferiority complex, they seem to all be on edge, they seem to be very passive-aggressive, and they chimp out at the slightest thing. Western women seem to have this chip on their shoulder, and I think the only time they actually act like women is towards a Chad, but for everyone else, they act bitchy and passive-aggressive, always with an attitude, very "ungrounded" if you will.

Disclaimer: No I am not a shitskin or Muslim, the place I come from had wars against Muslims for over 1000+ years, and I always thought negatively of them because of the history, but as I see how their women are in comparison to western women, I have this respect for them that I just cannot dig my head in the sand and pretend as if I don't respect it.

Last edited:
true
but i don't think bullshitting peoples mind with religion is the answer to the problem
in the end they are only nice to you to avoid hellfire which is i guess like putting a gun to their head to make them act nice

The only thing that can keep foids in check is fear.

i saw a muslim the other day as well, at the apple store. She was married (had a ring) but was very polite. When i smiled, she very politely and respectfully smiled back. She was very beautiful, was wearing that towel on her head, and very submissive to her ugly manlet husband. I was certainly very impressed.

Compared with American women, a completely different species almost.

Men built society, fought wars, invented technology, lead revolutions etc. Yet women think they have the right to disrespect men that are the descendants of war vets

i saw a muslim the other day as well, at the apple store. She was married (had a ring) but was very polite. When i smiled, she very politely and respectfully smiled back. She was very beautiful, was wearing that towel on her head, and very submissive to her ugly manlet husband. I was certainly very impressed.

Compared with American women, a completely different species almost.

Yeah same experience. I do think its because in the west women are raised women to act like men and compete with men, and told they're oppressed, which could be why they seem so un-grounded, aggressive, anxious, annoyed and have no respect for men (unless its Chad). Of course not 100% of western women are like this, but the vast majority are like this. Muslim women don't carry around that rude and disrespectful attitude, they don't have that chip on their shoulder like western women all seem to have.

But.....Chad's presence can turn most western women into being respectful and kind, towards him of course. It seems the aura (looks,height,frame,face) of Chad makes women become grounded, submissive, calm, and nice. But for everyone else, you face the bitch-wall.

Last edited:
She would stand behind her husband and follow him, the guy was like a 3/10 manlet, but has a petite traditional wife, for any of us western guys, we would of had to be a minimum 8/10 to get a woman that looked like her.

I've never had a negative experience with a traditional Muslim woman out in public. They're the only women who always 100% of the time show a lot of respect to me, never give me bad looks, don't act rude to me, don't act obnoxious to me, always polite to me, always give way. It's like, that's how a women and men are supposed to interact, they're always so calm, relaxed and respectful of others.

In regards to western women, they all seem to have a inferiority complex, they seem to all be on edge, they seem to be very passive-aggressive, and they chimp out at the slightest thing. Western women seem to have this chip on their shoulder, and I think the only time they actually act like women is towards a Chad, but for everyone else, they act bitchy and passive-aggressive, always with an attitude, very "ungrounded" if you will.

Disclaimer: No I am not a shitskin or Muslim, the place I come from had wars against Muslims for over 1000+ years, and I always thought negatively of them because of the history, but as I see how their women are in comparison to western women, I have this respect for them that I just cannot dig my head in the sand and pretend as if I don't respect it.

Yeah same experience. I do think its because in the west women are raised women to act like men and compete with men, and told they're oppressed, which could be why they seem so un-grounded, aggressive, anxious, annoyed and have no respect for men (unless its Chad). Of course not 100% of western women are like this, but the vast majority are like this. Muslim women don't carry around that rude and disrespectful attitude, they don't have that chip on their shoulder like western women all seem to have.

But.....Chad's presence can turn most western women into being respectful and kind, towards him of course. It seems the aura (looks,height,frame,face) of Chad makes women become grounded, submissive, calm, and nice. But for everyone else, you face the bitch-wall.

Good point. The muslim woman will treat every man (even a short ugly manlet janitor) as a CHAD. So Muslim men are all treated like Chads. On top of that, monogamy is enforced in much of the middle east, so every man gets his looksmatch.

Muslim female cashiers are always nice to me

thats how you keep women in check

Muslim women who adhere to their religion to a decent degree are very pleasant compared to other religions' women. They're at least respectful.

Just wait until Big Red or the fucking Jew tells her the feminist agenda. The manlet will be joining this forum.