Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw a militarycel

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
Poor subhuman fool. He must have thought that joining the army would get him some ass. You're either an incel or a Chad, you can put on a uniform but you will still be genetically inferior.

Not only that but foids in the army are the biggest Chad chasers of them all not to even mention that the biggest Chad's are in the army. Literally slayers.

ZOGbots deserve all the shit they go through in war

Its over for militarycels

Chad zogs all the pathetic copecels in the military by far

This guy was in the military.fucking over if you think joining will be a good choice.
Images 7

Maybe he hopes to die in battle.

My father told me about how the chadgang bullied an incel till he :feelsrope:all while having a blast :lul: :feelsree:

Poor pawns...

Joining the military voluntarily makes you a certified cuck

do chads actually join the military? i think they go to college and network to get high paying jobs

My father told me about how the chadgang bullied an incel till he :feelsrope:all while having a blast :lul: :feelsree:

I honestly don't understand how it gets to this point, just fucking stab one of them in the neck with a sharpened toothbrush.

I honestly don't understand how it gets to this point, just fucking stab one of them in the neck with a sharpened toothbrush.
It's hard to fight a chad with a subhuman body, gangs are suicidefuel.

do chads actually join the military? i think they go to college and network to get high paying jobs
The biggest Chad I know is in the National Guard. The military is like any other institution, you got Chads and you got incels.

Chad's vary a lot. You have business Chad's, doctor Chad's, etc

Joining the millitary can be a good choice if you got no job, can't welfare and no other options.