Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saw a manlet at the gym today

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
This guy was doing squats beside me, he was maybe 5'4 or shorter. He was so small that the weight plates looked huge in his hand, it looked kinda funny. Even if he gets muscular he will look even more comical, it's over for manlets.

This was pretty much me and partly why I quit. I got made fun of and laughed at for failing a max on bench :(

one of the only guys i talk to at the gym is 5ft3 manlet, he seems very confident, hes betabuxing a landwhale and has a kid with her already

most of the people at my gym are ethnic manlets

This was pretty much me and partly why I quit. I got made fun of and laughed at for failing a max on bench :(

i remeber just last year where i falied 185 bench and everybody was like lol, but now im here repping out 225 and have a 280 max pr after 14 months, dont give up

What is max height for a manlet?

one of the only guys i talk to at the gym is 5ft3 manlet, he seems very confident, hes betabuxing a landwhale and has a kid with her already
How the fuck did he do it

are you sure it's his kid

i remeber just last year where i falied 185 bench and everybody was like lol, but now im here repping out 225 and have a 280 max pr after 14 months, dont give up
Too lazy to start again I dropped like 25 lbs since I stopped. I also got a lot of disgusted stares from females and males like I was a kid at the gym when asking if they are done with the equipment or if I can work in so don’t want to relive that horror

damn lucky him

How the fuck did he do it

are you sure it's his kid

he ego and confidence is out of this world, i envy him tbh, and yes its his kid i think, doesnt seem half black kek

just be leancel for manlets

he ego and confidence is out of this world, i envy him tbh, and yes its his kid i think, doesnt seem half black kek
Low inhib NT gymcel confidence theory confirmed

Stopped going to my uni's gym too many roasties.

lifting weights while being under 6'2 is stupid as fuck

Even if 5'11 now, it will be 6'2 in a few years

get future proofed

akhi, i recommend u read the mujahid's training guide to physical wellness published by al-Qaeda back in 2011ish. wish i could find it.

the images and women u see at the gym are extremely distracting to your iman.

Manlets can put blood, sweat, and tears into lifting weights and still find themselves as inferior scum, while fat corpulent sluts can set up an entire week's worth of dates off Tinder within an hour. Jfl

Manlets can put blood, sweat, and tears into lifting weights and still find themselves as inferior scum, while fat corpulent sluts can set up an entire week's worth of dates off Tinder within an hour. Jfl

life is unfair