Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Saw a man get divorce raped

Iamthesui

Iamthesui

Death is a preferable alternative to cuckoldry
-
So I had to pat a parking yesterday and while I was waiting a couple were discussing who's possessions were who's and dividing them up as is normal in a divorce.
Well while I was listening, apparently the man had bought an RV during their marriage and the foid SOLD IT for 6000 LESS than it was worth. (From what I could tell, she stayed on the property and he left) The judge ruled in the foids favor on that one and made the poor guy accept he lost the RV and what was inside it!! I was Fucking pissed for the guy. He didn't even get the money, all the foids.
Then with the small stuff, (toaster, glasses, etc.) He showed receipts for all of it but the fucking foid judge said he had no right to any of it! I was fucking dumbfounded. This asshole of a judge bent this poor guy over and gave him a rake right up his ass.

Fucking bullshit. Never get married, even if you could

Not planning on marriage. Or if I do get married, it needs to happen in a non cucked country. Preferably the motherland

Marriage is basically insuramce for a foid to live in kuxary after deciding youre worthless to her