Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw a lesbian couple today, day ruined

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
They were in some bar restaurant on the coastal part of brooklyn. I saw them lip kissing and just enjoying themselves. The primal psrt of my brain really kicked in that moment. It filled me with so much anger and despair that if i had a gun on me i would shoot the place up in minecraft. They were skinny, white beauties. Thats the worst part. These absolute beauties would rather have each other instead of other men

B-but you guys told me only turbo-dykes are lesbian and that they are bitter, fat and ugly and only became lesbians cause they cant get a man. They coule get any man they wanted yet they choose not to:reeeeee:

Yea the lesbianpill is pretty brutal. Foids would rather fuck each other than even be within 20ft of a sub5. In 20 years all foids will either be part of chad's harem or fucking each other. Hopefully by then, nuclear war has plunged the earth into eternal winter

It filled me with so much anger and despair that if i had a gun on me i would shoot the place up in minecraft.

Read several coding books per day.

Eh. Lesbo couples don't faze me, especially if they're hot (which is rare)

Lesbians don't exist, they're just in a wanting for chad phase

You mean chadsexuals ?

Reddit just loves lesbians, they keep hysterically cheering them online long after the foids have left the forum.

Women would rather go for another looks matched femoid or less than a looks matched male.

skin all lesbians alive

Foids become lesbians, because being straight is too mainstream