Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Saw a homeless, mentally ill white foid and it made my day

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Title pretty much sums it up. Was grocery shopping, this disheveled foid with a black eye was wailing her head off right outside, screaming "help me" or something like that outside Whole Foods.

No one paid any attention to her.

[UWSL]What I don't understand is how you can fail in life as someone so genetically privileged :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:[/UWSL]

Title pretty much sums it up. Was grocery shopping, this disheveled foid with a black eye was wailing her head off right outside, screaming "help me" or something like that outside Whole Foods.

[UWSL]What I don't understand is how you can fail in life as someone so genetically privileged :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:[/UWSL]
drugs and alcohol

shes probably acting to get money

I remember seeing a foid begging for change outside a costco and she had a kid. Like I ain’t donating to you so you can keep fucking chad and raising his kids wtf

I remember seeing a foid begging for change outside a costco and she had a kid. Like I ain’t donating to you so you can keep fucking chad and raising his kids wtf
They should take that kid away from her lmao

That's what the government should be doing instead of oppressing men

waiting for prince chad to comfort her

Ayy, I like the Savvy Guy pfp

Probably schizophrenia, sounds like my dad who had it

I slept outside on a bench, near a Black foid(Middle-aged) and a young White male.

IT will touch this thread's cock and balls

Seeing a toilet fail is the best life fuel possible, just imagine someone having won the lottery in life and having everything in life handed to them since birth with no possible hardships and still failing. Man, I enjoy someone lose at the game on tutorial mode. How bad a player are you if you fail the tutorial? :feelsokman:

Seeing a toilet fail is the best life fuel possible, just imagine someone having won the lottery in life and having everything in life handed to them since birth with no possible hardships and still failing. Man, I enjoy someone lose at the game on tutorial mode. How bad a player are you if you fail the tutorial? :feelsokman:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I know right?

It's like getting rejected from Yale when you're a legacy whose dad donated a library

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

it was your lucky day :feelscomfy: brocel

Man, I enjoy someone lose at the game on tutorial mode.

There was a tale...a Pean hole spent years being praised for her every act.

She cheered as she was given a ring by Tall Castizo, who dumped his former girlfriend for her:

"It's just how it goes...J.G, Sorry Bro..."

JBW

And then a KHHV Blasian realized the truth of her personality...The End

There was a tale...a Pean hole spent years being praised for her every act.

She cheered as she was given a ring by Tall Castizo, who dumped his former girlfriend for her:

"It's just how it goes...J.G, Sorry Bro..."

View attachment 607008

And then a KHHV Blasian realized the truth of her personality...The End
Average foid going through her hardest phase in life, not having a good birthday party :lul:

Either she shows her tits on onlyfans or a youtuber makes a video about her and she receiver a million $ in donations
They can't lose in the long run

Either she shows her tits on onlyfans or a youtuber makes a video about her and she receiver a million $ in donations
They can't lose in the long run
thats if shes hot enough

Tutorial mode deactivated

A foid asked me for $7 the other day, I said no

there is this pretty catholic stacylite(i imagine many guys here would call her full blown stacy),that my oneitis family is semi close to,and she is like 25 and the skin reaper is getting to her.her skin and youth is fading,and as she is british it will only get even worse and fast. but the question is how much of gigachad must you be,for her to consider marrying you?like this girl is on catholic dating websites,is an actress fulltime(i think it is fulltime.at least she considers that her job) on plays,and so far she isn't going out with any guy i know of. the funny part is that she probably thinks it's our lords will,as if our lord only wishes women to marry giga chads.

still considering she was on a certain catholic dating website and she was one of the prettier girls there,there is no way no chad hasn't spoken to her yet.crazy how some "catholic"(i say catholic in that manner because with that much pride,it is hard to know if they are really practising or not) women would prefer spending their entire lives alone due to their own pride.crazy.