Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story saw a homeless ethnicel today outside of a supermarket

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
i usually dont help homeless people but this one was not only ethnic (i tend to ignore white or foid hobos because they are far more privileged than i am obviously), but he was also on crutches, old, a manlet, and had a shit jawline. he was a sorry sight.

plus he wasnt aggressive and spoke softly

he asks for change

felt bad for him

so i ask him if he wants any food

he says yes

so i offer to pay for anything he wants to buy inside

the moment he hobbles in, the Tyrone security guard and Becky store employee tenses up and stares at him the entire time. ive never had a guard look at me like that in a supermarket, but he just seemed to think that that sort of treatment was normal.

i thought he'd take advantage of me by adding a couple of snacks to the basket, but no, all he gets is a ham sandwich, a small fruit cup, and a bottle of iced tea. so i pay for it and hand him the bag

now i really feel bad for him man

i think id rope if i was in his situation

No matter how bad you have it now it could always get worse.

i usually dont help homeless people but this one was not only ethnic (i tend to ignore white or foid hobos because they are far more privileged than i am obviously), but he was also on crutches, old, a manlet, and had a shit jawline. he was a sorry sight.

he asks for change

felt bad for him

he says yes

the moment he hobbles in, the Tyrone security guard and Becky store employee tenses up and stares at him the entire time

i thought he'd take advantage of me by adding a couple of snacks to the basket, but no, all he gets is a ham sandwich, a small fruit cup, and a bottle of iced tea. so i pay for it and hand him the bag

good person you are , i always try to help these guys out too ngl, they need some extra change more than i do

I find the ones that want food tend to be nicer than the fucking annoying cunts that get up in your face (who often aren't even homeless btw).

His looksmatch goes on dates with millionares each month.

low IQ. never help anyone period. if someone needs help and can't offer you anything return, they can go fuck themselves. you need selfish max harder.

he asks for change

felt bad for him

he says yes

the moment he hobbles in, the Tyrone security guard and Becky store employee tenses up and stares at him the entire time. ive never had a guard look at me like that in a supermarket, but he just seemed to think that that sort of treatment was normal.

Rich fakecels putting their money to good use. Godbless.

No matter how bad you have it now it could always get worse.
Absolute brutal truth.

Societies have never really cared about their homeless population. Most of the time they would prefer they went away (roped). Sad shit.

You must blackpill him, and tell him it’s over

The destined future for low tier Manlets :feelsrope:

I'm supposed to believe there are homeless at Fortnum & Mason ?
What are doing the security to get rid of those parasites ?

low IQ. never help anyone period. if someone needs help and can't offer you anything return, they can go fuck themselves. you need selfish max harder.
I understand your mindset, but there's nothing wrong with an occasional act of generosity. Obviously one should be careful with selecting whom to help. Buying a few groceries is not a great expense for @PPEcel and he did it out of his own volition.

I'm supposed to believe there are homeless at Fortnum & Mason ?
What are doing the security to get rid of those parasites ?
i live closer to harrods than to fortnum & mason

far more privilledged aahahahahaha

Good job man, its good to see someone who helps less fortunate ones.

damn dude ur a real bro

It's because of reasoning like this that I want to blow my brains out everyday because this earth is full off shitty self-centered people.

Imagine feeling powerful for thinking like this.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I just hate homeless. nothing to do with power. I really wish these roaches could be systematically erased. every time I see on my heart rate goes up and my mood turns foul for the entire day
It's because of reasoning like this that I want to blow my brains out everyday because this earth is full off shitty self-centered people.
homeless are self centered, they ruin everywhere they go, shit piss everywhere, ask for money 24/7 from working class who are barely making it by but are being productive unlike them

based, I tried being nice but it always returns bad on me

Societies have never really cared about their homeless population. Most of the time they would prefer they went away (roped). Sad shit.
*homeless male population

Homeless gypsies begging everywhere I tremble

(i tend to ignore white or foid hobos because they are far more privileged than i am obviously)
Extremely based

he asks for change

felt bad for him

he says yes

I recorded this event:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JPGyxh9ukE

Feels bad man, good that you fed him

I just hate homeless. nothing to do with power. I really wish these roaches could be systematically erased. every time I see on my heart rate goes up and my mood turns foul for the entire day

homeless are self centered, they ruin everywhere they go, shit piss everywhere, ask for money 24/7 from working class who are barely making it by but are being productive unlike them
Replace hobos with minorities and libtards and you have my worldview tbh

Absolutely brutal to be both incel and homeless