Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Saw a handsome Chad picking up a 1/10 foid yesterday

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
At the bus stop there was this 6'+ Chad, full hairline, good jaw and compact midface pick up one of the ugliest (and fun funniest) looking women I've seen. She was basically around his height, extremely skinny, her face looked like a bird embryo from Chernobyl right after the 1986 accident. Seriously, her lower face was kicked in, she had a huge rediculous protruding nose, her visible teeth were those of a horse and her eyebrows bushy like the Amazon jungle. She was 1/10, maybe 1.5/10. She was smiling with them horse teeth while the Chad was using some dumb pick up phrases.

What the fucks wrong with this reality?

In her mind he is her looksmatch.

That Chadlite guy has probably been refused many times by 5/10 and 6/10 ultracunts so he set his standards lower.

Pussy SMV >>>>>>> everything else in life.

Pump and dump I'm sure if this was an actual chad

When will these posts end? You saw a good looking male pick up a female so what? Do you think that's extremely anormal?

At the bus stop there was this 6'+ Chad, full hairline, good jaw and compact midface pick up one of the ugliest (and fun funniest) looking women I've seen. She was basically around his height, extremely skinny, her face looked like a bird embryo from Chernobyl right after the 1986 accident. Seriously, her lower face was kicked in, she had a huge rediculous protruding nose, her visible teeth were those of a horse and her eyebrows bushy like the Amazon jungle. She was 1/10, maybe 1.5/10. She was smiling with them horse teeth while the Chad was using some dumb pick up phrases.

What the fucks wrong with this reality?
I think he is a mentalcel

Maybe it's some ex-truecel that surgerymaxxxed and now he is is learning how to pick up random foids on street

Yeah, femcels don't exist. I've seen in shape guys with decent faces dating ugly short fat girls and thin girls with not tits and ass. We literally stand zero chance at happiness when guys around 5/10 fuck all the ugly girls to feel like chads.

Seriously mods put a fucking foid emote already,it's fitting for >90% of the threads in this site

1f7

Pussy SMV would be better off being communized. I'm not even kidding and everytime it gets brought up the leftist pols get assmad. good. let them reeeee for all I care.

Maybe it's some ex-truecel that surgerymaxxxed and now he is is learning how to pick up random foids on street
high IQ