Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Saw a guy wearing a "feminist" shirt

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Nerdy cuck faced lanklet wearing thick rimmed glasses. And a book bag to top it off. Makes me sick

T levels are dwindling away

these cucks are the worst, someone should beat them up

wearing thick rimmed glasses.
Thanks for helping me make my mind up. Definitely need to get rid of these soy hipster glasses or people may get the wrong idea. :feelswhat:

Should have bodied that nigga

tenor.gif

I would've walked by him and said "Believers in the wage gap and rape culture are low iq faggots."

Yeah but lots of cucks have them, and it added to all the cuck traits he already has
So you’re saying that they have appropriated book bags. Well this bodes poorly

I use the term book bag and backpack interchangeably
backpacks are fine satchels are 4 low T h0m0s. no one calls it book bag that I've heard of in america. its either backpack or satchel here.

backpacks are fine satchels are 4 low T h0m0s. no one calls it book bag that I've heard of in america. its either backpack or satchel here.
That’s why I was confused, I’ve also never herd of satchels being labeled as book bags or backpacks

What the fuck is wrong with these numale cucks nowadays? Potent VRfuel

JFL @ our gender in 2018, JFL @ meme gender on the other hand, as a matter of fact; JFL @ everyone and everything

The worst shirt I have seen irl is a brony shirt...

Thanks for helping me make my mind up. Definitely need to get rid of these soy hipster glasses or people may get the wrong idea. :feelswhat:
805289324485 shad qt

I wear these glasses, is it over?

fucking betas they are

While taking a ride into the city couldn't tell how many soy boys cucks like that and fat purple haird shaved head feminazis i seen walking in the city it was fucking DISGUSTING. I had an extreme urge to plow all them down but i would wait for a bettER more organized timE for tHat
these cucks are the worst, someone should beat them up
Better off ER them