Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Saw a guy give his girl a brief kiss without even thinking of it

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
This little kiss he gave his girl on her forehead was something you'll never get to experience. It wasn't a friendly kiss. It was a kiss full of love. It was a firm kiss on her head. He did it as he kept looking at his phone; it was so normal for him that he didn't even realize he did it. I saw his girlfriend/wife look at him longingly after he kissed her. He didn't see her though. He was looking at his phone.

Where was I?

I was in daddy's truck, glaring out the window at the world in which I don't belong. :feelscry:

Brutal, did this happen in the car next to you or something? And how long did it take for all this to transpire?

Brutal, did this happen in the car next to you or something? And how long did it take for all this to transpire?
It was at a red light when I looked out the window and saw a chadlite with a 7.5/10 femoid sitting on a wooden bench in the cool breeze beneath the cloudy skies just enjoying their perfect lives. The kiss then happened. I was in the backseat of a truck like a child. The chadlite looked to be my age.

Kissing is for fags.

cope. I want my kiss with a foid NOW
Imagine her looking at you with so much love and adoration. She rests her head on your shoulder. You can smell her amazing scent as her hand rests on your lap. She kisses you long and sensual.

That is more like suicidefuel.

What a degenerate. He shouldn't have done that in public much less while driving, there should be laws about intimacy in public.

Imagine her looking at you with so much love and adoration. She rests her head on your shoulder. You can smell her amazing scent as her hand rests on your lap. She kisses you long and sensual.
makes me wanna cry tbh

I would cut my dick off for one kiss. It's only two inches anyway.

it is the small things that I desire the most, that I have never experienced. how does it feel to have someone care about you? To have friends? To go drinking and meet people? To make youthful mistakes? I don't know. I will probably never know. Those are the things that make my life incomplete.

I hate to say this but it’s over for many men. Just not good, man. A total downer.

he already knows the right timing for that type of gesture, probably started learning when he was 12-13

Kissing in public should be illegal. I can't stand this degenerate behaviour while I have to LDAR.

Shouldve thrown orange juice on them

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUARK