Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Saw a girl in my class but shed be freaked out if i spoke to her. Made me feel terrible.

Trec

Trec

I just wanna hold a girls hand
★★★★
Was in my college class today and I saw a girl with a bunch of acne who I thought was attractive and then proceeded to fantasize in my head about talking to her and hanging out with her. Was such a blackpilling moment because in reality she would be repulsed by me if I tried to speak to her. This got me so pissed off today thinking about how subhuman I am. I was distracted from class thinking about how subhuman I am.

I was distracted from class thinking about how subhuman I am.

Take a photo of her and send it to us

Was in my college class today and I saw a girl with a bunch of acne
Acne is cute on women but it's something you think would lower their standards because they would be insecure about their looks, somehow it doesn't change anything and they will still consider men with less facial flaws subhuman just because they are chad or normie tier.

Acne is cute on women but it's something you think would lower their standards because they would be insecure about their looks, somehow it doesn't change anything and they will still consider men with less facial flaws subhuman just because they are chad or normie tier.
Yeah I actually felt the acne made her kind of cute. Usually doesn't tho

Yeah I actually felt the acne made her kind of cute. Usually doesn't tho
In my opinion, things like glasses and acne add to a girl because usually these are traits that social outcasts and "nerds" have which makes it easier to relate to a girl and therefore cuter. However it only alters their physical appearance as their personalities are the same as all femoids and they will still reject you.

In my opinion, things like glasses and acne add to a girl because usually these are traits that social outcasts and "nerds" have which makes it easier to relate to a girl and therefore cuter. However it only alters their physical appearance as their personalities are the same as all femoids and they will still reject you.
Eh glasses don't make them look good imo. But yeah they can make then be more relatable. The acne makes them more relatable also and also less intimidating

Tell her she looks like a nerd with all that acne, and you wish she got cancer

Would you pop her zits if she let you?

Get your standards out of the gutter having acne is disgusting and is treatable fortunately