Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saw a foreign couple with tall foid and short man

P

prajeet88

Wizard
★★★★★
Foid must've been 6ft to 6ft2 and the man wasn't much taller than me, maybe 5ft4. The woman was not very attractive, and the man was pretty average but maybe slightly better looking than her. They were talking some weird language, maybe Turkish or Arab or some shit. Made me wonder - if that woman was born in the west she'd die childless 100%. She'd never find a chad to commit to her due to her looks (Chads are fine with tall women but they must be pretty, which she wasn't). So her mogger genes would have died out. But because she's from abroad she'll pass on her genes. Dunno how that ties into the blackpill, but I found that observation interesting nonetheless.

Same with my doctor cousin. She's a head taller than me and married a 5'4 manlet.

Women who are massively taller than average are more likely to just give up on height hypergamy entirely.

Jail mentality, when what you originally wanted doesn't exist in reasonable quantities you take what you can get instead.

Foid must've been 6ft to 6ft2 and the man wasn't much taller than me, maybe 5ft4. The woman was not very attractive, and the man was pretty average but maybe slightly better looking than her. They were talking some weird language, maybe Turkish or Arab or some shit. Made me wonder - if that woman was born in the west she'd die childless 100%. She'd never find a chad to commit to her due to her looks (Chads are fine with tall women but they must be pretty, which she wasn't). So her mogger genes would have died out. But because she's from abroad she'll pass on her genes. Dunno how that ties into the blackpill, but I found that observation interesting nonetheless.

I live in the Netherlands and I see this literally ALL THE FUCKING TIME, especially with Turkish men or Black men, but I see it with men of all races. The only tall toilets I know that are chronically single past age 30 are the ones that hate short men, it's ridiculous how common I see tall blonde Dutch toilets with foreign men.

Usually the men are just around their height or slightly shorter, but I've seen tonnes where the man is significantly shorter, especially if he's Black or Turkish.

Women who are massively taller than average are more likely to just give up on height hypergamy entirely.

Jail mentality, when what you originally wanted doesn't exist in reasonable quantities you take what you can get instead.
This makes sense, a 6ft woman will have chadlite+ sons even with a subhuman manlet, whereas a 4ft11 woman needs a tallfag to compensate for her shit genetics. However, it still doesn't answer why tall non-attractive women (attractive tall women always find chads) in the west become cat ladies, losing their good son-bearing genetics, whereas similar women in countries like the Netherlands (according to poster above), are willing to date-down literally.

Edit: Just realized Netherlands is western, I guess I meant "anglosphere". I think anglosphere defo has this phenomenon.

Last edited:

No, they already have good height genetics for their sons, so they can be hypergamous in other areas. Unless a tall toilet is ugly she will find a Chadlet or Tyronelet. What I also noticed is that really tall toilets with short boyfriends usually have gymmaxxed boyfriends, gymmaxxing actually works for short men. I'm also convinced that short toilets discriminate short men more than tall toilets, though I've also met a handful of tall toilets that hate short men, but those are rarer but more hateful.

Being tall is always in demand, so tall females also have higher perceived levels of attractiveness and can get wealthier mates.

In the Netherlands I see 6'5 men literally everywhere all the time, why would a 6'3 toilet date a 5'6 man? (A surprisingly common sight), well simple, she's still being hypergamous in other ways. He might be really intelligent, have a really good jawline, be moneymaxxed, stylemaxxed, Etc. that or he was lucky with JBF or she has a fetish for his race.

Interestingly enough, I often see short muscular Black men with tall White toilets and short muscular White men with tall Black toilets and short nerdy men with tall Mulatta toilets. The one time I saw an Asian toilet taller than me here in the Netherlands her boyfriend was a short White dude.

In fact, 1 in 20 relationships consist of a taller toilet with a shorter man, remember that the average man is significantly taller than the average toilet, if Dutch toilets were their own country they would rank like #104 in height because even most short Brown men are taller. As common as I get height-mogged here by toilets and especially elderly toilets, the average pure-blooded White toilet isn't even that tall, it's not rare to see native Dutch toilets shorter than 4'11, but I've met only a handful of White Dutchmen below this height and literally all had wives several inches taller than them.

The heightpill is a major issue on dating apps when toilets can actively select for height and it's a major issue in nightclubs, but I'm sure that in one-on-one environments way fewer toilets hate short men than the Sorority makes it out to be.

This makes sense, a 6ft woman will have chadlite+ sons even with a subhuman manlet, whereas a 4ft11 woman needs a tallfag to compensate for her shit genetics. However, it still doesn't answer why tall non-attractive women (attractive tall women always find chads) in the west become cat ladies, losing their good son-bearing genetics, whereas similar women in countries like the Netherlands (according to poster above), are willing to date-down literally.

Tall toilets who refuse to date down (no pun intended) are too picky for their own good, I recently met this Dutch toilet who was freezing her eggs because she was too picky (she's 6 feet tall), meanwhile her sister was already pregnant with a Turk (she told me that she was the same height). The only difference between the two is that one keeps her standards too high for what she can get and the other is happy with her choices.

My guess is that too many tall toilets select themselves out of the dating pool by being too picky.

No, they already have good height genetics for their sons, so they can be hypergamous in other areas. Unless a tall toilet is ugly she will find a Chadlet or Tyronelet. What I also noticed is that really tall toilets with short boyfriends usually have gymmaxxed boyfriends, gymmaxxing actually works for short men. I'm also convinced that short toilets discriminate short men more than tall toilets, though I've also met a handful of tall toilets that hate short men, but those are rarer but more hateful.

Being tall is always in demand, so tall females also have higher perceived levels of attractiveness and can get wealthier mates.

In the Netherlands I see 6'5 men literally everywhere all the time, why would a 6'3 toilet date a 5'6 man? (A surprisingly common sight), well simple, she's still being hypergamous in other ways. He might be really intelligent, have a really good jawline, be moneymaxxed, stylemaxxed, Etc. that or he was lucky with JBF or she has a fetish for his race.

Interestingly enough, I often see short muscular Black men with tall White toilets and short muscular White men with tall Black toilets and short nerdy men with tall Mulatta toilets. The one time I saw an Asian toilet taller than me here in the Netherlands her boyfriend was a short White dude.

In fact, 1 in 20 relationships consist of a taller toilet with a shorter man, remember that the average man is significantly taller than the average toilet, if Dutch toilets were their own country they would rank like #104 in height because even most short Brown men are taller. As common as I get height-mogged here by toilets and especially elderly toilets, the average pure-blooded White toilet isn't even that tall, it's not rare to see native Dutch toilets shorter than 4'11, but I've met only a handful of White Dutchmen below this height and literally all had wives several inches taller than them.

The heightpill is a major issue on dating apps when toilets can actively select for height and it's a major issue in nightclubs, but I'm sure that in one-on-one environments way fewer toilets hate short men than the Sorority makes it out to be.
I think Netherlands and Anglosphere is different. Anglosphere is extremely height-centric. This is a common sight in Anglo countries:

^ When this photo of DeSantis was leaked on Twitter, and a foid analyzed that he wasn't actually 6ft but 5ft9, he dropped out of the Republican presidential race. Being exposed as a manlet is worse of a scandal in US politics than being a pedophile.

My guess is that too many tall toilets select themselves out of the dating pool by being too picky.
At least this counter-balances tallfag men having way more kids than short men. Perhaps this and ethnic trends will curb worldwide human height growth. Many on here think men will be 6ft6 on average by 2100, but I think nothing like that will happen cause tall women don't reproduce as much as short ones.