Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Saw a foidlet point at a shortcel

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Was eating at a food court when one of the employees, a literal midget or dwarf, walks by. The girl around 10 years old points and says to her parents something about look how short he is.

At first I didn’t see her parents admonish her and was like that’s fucked up they let their kid point at a dwarf and make a comment. I continued eating not paying attention but when I looked over a minute later the young girl wasn’t eating and had a sad look on her face, so clearly her parents did end up saying something to her about that. She sat there with a sour look on her face for about 2 minutes (this to me is the most black pill part) then snapped out of it and continued eating like nothing happened. Stupid little cunt makes fun of someone for something they were born with and when gets in trouble is only upset for 2 minutes max. I can see how women are so lacking in compassion.

Brutal midget pill. I’ve been made fun of for my physique so many fucking times. I was trying to bench 150 and failed and one kid yelled “it’s because you’re a toothpick” and everyone chuckled. I wanted to rope then and there :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

It’s always fun to see how different short men vs women have it, every short girl I know has an outspoken preference for taller men. I was once rejected by a 4’11 girl because I’m 5’9, she literally said I’m not tall enough to my face.

I was once rejected by a 4’11 girl because I’m 5’9, she literally said I’m not tall enough to my face.
:blackpill:
This is also suicide fuel. she is 4'11 which is literally 1cm away from being a midget according to jewgle. Imagine being 5'9 and get rejected by a nigh-midget foidlet. now imagine what normal foids think about men being shorter than 5'9. this means atleast 99% of .is and manlets are already btfo'd to oblivion and suffering like hell. fucking brutal.

:blackpill:
This is also suicide fuel. she is 4'11 which is literally 1cm away from being a midget according to jewgle. Imagine being 5'9 and get rejected by a nigh-midget foidlet. now imagine what normal foids think about men being shorter than 5'9.
It was an insane blackpill. For months she was really nice to be because I helped her with homework and her paper. I probably hate my body more than anything on earth but I’m thankful I’m not any shorter, because I can bulk up but not grow taller. I’m 18 and PRAYING for a late growth spurt.
this means atleast 99% of .is and manlets are already btfo'd to oblivion and suffering like hell. fucking brutal.
I’m not a TRUE manlet but the amount of bullying I’ve endured has been hell. I’m considering getting leg lengthening surgery at this point.

that midgets life has been nothing but full of that sadness that the child only felt for 2 minute
It was an insane blackpill. For months she was really nice to be because I helped her with homework and her paper.
you deserve to get cucked like this , imaging helping foids with frree school work LMAO

It was an insane blackpill. For months she was really nice to be because I helped her with homework and her paper. I probably hate my body more than anything on earth but I’m thankful I’m not any shorter, because I can bulk up but not grow taller. I’m 18 and PRAYING for a late growth spurt.

I’m not a TRUE manlet but the amount of bullying I’ve endured has been hell. I’m considering getting leg lengthening surgery at this point.
Where do you live that a fucking goblina tells you (5'9'') you are too short? just lol...

Your bone plaques stop growing at around 21 years old or so, so you can still get som growth hormones and try to grow up. Also hit the gym really hard to look as intimidating as possible.
Not a possibility for me because I have something that stops me from gaining weight and mass, so hitting the gym is useless.

Your bone plaques stop growing at around 21 years old or so, so you can still get som growth hormones and try to grow up. Also hit the gym really hard to look as intimidating as possible.
Not a possibility for me because I have something that stops me from gaining weight and mass, so hitting the gym is useless.
We have the EXACT same problem. I’m STUCK at 125 lbs and can’t get above that despite eating 3000+ calories a day and going to the gym 4 days a week. I have TERRIBLE bodybuilding genetics.
Where do you live that a fucking goblina tells you (5'9'') you are too short? just lol...
Missouri, shes a Hispanic girl who’s extremely loud. I always thought she was funny and I asked her out to the school dance in sophomore year and her friends yelled “WHO THE FUCK IS THIS NIGGA!” And she called me too short and walked away. I was like 16 at the time and I began to realize I’m an incel, it was rough.

We have the EXACT same problem. I’m STUCK at 125 lbs and can’t get above that despite eating 3000+ calories a day and going to the gym 4 days a week. I have TERRIBLE bodybuilding genetics.
I'm at 110 lbs. :feelsrope: Up from 105 a few years ago.
I am SERIOUSLY underweight, always was. It is so much suifuel to look like a stick and not being able to get out of this state. I was THIS underweight even before depression heavily kicked in.

Missouri, shes a Hispanic girl who’s extremely loud. I always thought she was funny and I asked her out to the school dance in sophomore year and her friends yelled “WHO THE FUCK IS THIS NIGGA!” And she called me too short and walked away. I was like 16 at the time and I began to realize I’m an incel, it was rough.
5'9'' isn't that short in missouri, are you paying the ethnic tax and/or are below normie face?

Holy fucking shit, you are skinnier than me. I know how much it sucks being made fun of and not being take seriously. I envy people with normal weights so fucking much.
I am SERIOUSLY underweight, always was. It is so much suifuel to look like a stick and not being able to get out of this state. I was THIS underweight even before depression heavily kicked in.
Usually people get fatter when they’re depressed. I have to force myself to eat or I’ll drop even more weight. People will say shit like “oh high metabolism is good!” Nope, it’s terrible. Literally being treated like a child despite being 18, I’ve gotten so many fucking insults for my weight. Trust me I’d love to be overweight, anything beats this shit. Even if you’re fat you’ll still be more respected about other men, if I could I’d bloatmaxx to 200 lbs even if it would hurt my facial rating. I don’t care, I just hate being small.
5'9'' isn't that short in missouri, are you paying the ethnic tax and/or are below normie face?
My face isn’t great. I have some negative canthal tilt and a terrible midface ratio. But overall my body brings me down to truecel tier.

Brutal midget pill. I’ve been made fun of for my physique so many fucking times. I was trying to bench 150 and failed and one kid yelled “it’s because you’re a toothpick” and everyone chuckled. I wanted to rope then and there :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

It’s always fun to see how different short men vs women have it, every short girl I know has an outspoken preference for taller men. I was once rejected by a 4’11 girl because I’m 5’9, she literally said I’m not tall enough to my face.
just bettER youreself, its your life, your CHOice

Holy fucking shit, you are skinnier than me. I know how much it sucks being made fun of and not being take seriously. I envy people with normal weights so fucking much.

Usually people get fatter when they’re depressed. I have to force myself to eat or I’ll drop even more weight. People will say shit like “oh high metabolism is good!” Nope, it’s terrible. Literally being treated like a child despite being 18, I’ve gotten so many fucking insults for my weight. Trust me I’d love to be overweight, anything beats this shit. Even if you’re fat you’ll still be more respected about other men, if I could I’d bloatmaxx to 200 lbs even if it would hurt my facial rating. I don’t care, I just hate being small.
Have you tried strongman level type of diet/training? It's not your common gym mass building stuff.

Have you tried strongman level type of diet/training? It's not your common gym mass building stuff.
I’m doing gomad as of now and I eat a fuck ton of pasta and peanut butter. I’m on a pretty tight budget though.

ngl sounds like larp, why would a girl who you mog by almost a whole shoulder call you short? especially a Latina. they don’t give a fuck about height as much as any other race

I’m doing gomad as of now and I eat a fuck ton of pasta and peanut butter. I’m on a pretty tight budget though.
I would advise you to consult a doctor or any other specialit. You might actually have a problem with your glands that are burning everything too fast and can be treatable.
I think I will do the same, I can't stand being more than 55lbs underweight for my age and height anymore.

I would advise you to consult a doctor or any other specialit.
You might actually have a problem with your glands that are burning everything too fast and can be treatable.
I asked my doctor about it and he said my metabolism will slow down as I get older.
I think I will do the same, I can't stand being more than 55lbs underweight for my age and height anymore.
Same, I want to be at least 160 lbs by 20. Gym is actually my best cope, I’ve spent a fuck ton of money on protein powder and per workout products and I’m not gonna stop going any time soon. I think if I have a somewhat normal body I might be able to ascend. But right now I’m a literal twig.

I asked my doctor about it and he said my metabolism will slow down as I get older.

Same, I want to be at least 160 lbs by 20. Gym is actually my best cope, I’ve spent a fuck ton of money on protein powder and per workout products and I’m not gonna stop going any time soon. I think if I have a somewhat normal body I might be able to ascend. But right now I’m a literal twig.
You don't need to be a bulky bodybuilder that get in competitions to be attractive to foids anyway. You just need some clear definition that makes your workout apparent and with a visible mass. Don't really need to get mega jacked like the crazy dudes that live for that shit and don't even fuck women because they are literally eating food or working out all the fucking time.

You don't need to be a bulky bodybuilder that get in competitions to be attractive to foids anyway. You just need some clear definition that makes your workout apparent and with a visible mass. Don't really need to get mega jacked like the crazy dudes that live for that shit and don't even fuck women because they are literally eating food or working out all the fucking time.
With my face I think I’ll have to be a fucking muscle machine to get anything. Plus I want to not be treated like a joke and be bullied less.

What the fuck, that's literal Auschwitz skeleton tier

With my face I think I’ll have to be a fucking muscle machine to get anything. Plus I want to not be treated like a joke and be bullied less.
With a threatening strong body with visible solid mass... it will be enough to stop most people from trying to shit on you because they know you would break them in half.
What the fuck, that's literal Auschwitz skeleton tier
Yeah dude... it's so much ropefuel being THIS skinny. And there's nothing I can do. I tried working out, eating a lot, supplements, vitamins, everything, and I still can't gain weight. It's so depressing, it's so much of a fucking joke being like this. No girl will ever want someone like me being this fucking underweight and unable to gain weight.

With a threatening strong body with visible solid mass... it will be enough to stop most people from trying to shit on you because they know you would break them in half.
Exactly, it’s not even about women. It’s just being treated like a man. People noticeably avoid and step out of my dads way when he’s walking around. I don’t have the presence he does because I weigh 80 pounds less and am 10 cm shorter.
Yeah dude... it's so much ropefuel being THIS skinny. And there's nothing I can do. I tried working out, eating a lot, supplements, vitamins, everything, and I still can't gain weight. It's so depressing, it's so much of a fucking joke being like this. No girl will ever want someone like me being this fucking underweight and unable to gain weight.
It’s funny how some users here eat whatever they want and gain weight no problem. One guy on here (who I don’t want to call out) weighs more than three times as you. If you’re 6’1-2+ you can pull off being skinny, but if you’re shorter you HAVE to have a good physique.

Exactly, it’s not even about women. It’s just being treated like a man. People noticeably avoid and step out of my dads way when he’s walking around. I don’t have the presence he does because I weigh 80 pounds less and am 10 cm shorter.

It’s funny how some users here eat whatever they want and gain weight no problem. One guy on here (who I don’t want to call out) weighs more than three times as you. If you’re 6’1-2+ you can pull off being skinny, but if you’re shorter you HAVE to have a good physique.
Imagine being a manlet and apart from that 55lbs underweight for your height and age.
There is not even a reason to go outside and let people look at me with digust and contempt.

Imagine being a manlet and apart from that 55lbs underweight for your height and age.
There is not even a reason to go outside and let people look at me with digust and contempt.
Aren’t you like 5’6? Yeah I hate going outside, though older women and men are nicer to me.

Aren’t you like 5’6? Yeah I hate going outside, though older women and men are nicer to me.
I'm 5'9" (1,75). It's completely average here (in height, that is) but I highly doubt this fucking statistics since everyone, literally everyone is a mountain taller than me everywhere I go every time I go out, even younger people, 14-15-year-olds are much taller than me. It's simply humiliated. As if being invisible to girls was not enough I also have to be height/looks mogged everywhere I go every fucking time.

I'm 5'9" (1,75).
Same.
It's completely average here (in height, that is) but I highly doubt this fucking statistics since everyone, literally everyone is a mountain taller than me everywhere I go every time I go out, even younger people, 14-15-year-olds are much taller than me. It's simply humiliated. As if being invisible to girls was not enough I also have to be height/looks mogged everywhere I go every fucking time.
The statistics include older men who sit around in their retirement homes. I see men my height or taller than me everywhere I go. Being mogged by everyone you see is worse than being ignored by women. If I was a tallfag I’d just walk around and heightmog everyone I see. Like how the fuck can you even be sad? Just go walk around and get the satisfaction of seeing men shorter than you everywhere.

Same.

The statistics include older men who sit around in their retirement homes. I see men my height or taller than me everywhere I go. Being mogged by everyone you see is worse than being ignored by women. If I was a tallfag I’d just walk around and heightmog everyone I see. Like how the fuck can you even be sad? Just go walk around and get the satisfaction of seeing men shorter than you everywhere.
Make people look up to you, literally, while you look down upon them, literally. JUST. IMAGINE. WHAT. THAT. FEELS. LIKE.
I will never know it. I was cursed from the moment of my conception. I hate my genes so much.