Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Saw a foid that looked like my former oneitis

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
She looked like My former oneitis (years before I was black pilled) and it made me sad to think that all these years later I am still lonely and have not ascended. I’m pretty sure it wasn’t her but just looked a lot like her and triggered memories. Don’t know the purpose of this post, just Saturday night and bored and lonely. :feelsbadman:

Depressing, boyo. I have the same brutal experiences on a daily basis.

After all these years, you're still not good enough. You'll never be good enough because you were born subhuman.
Only reason she would ever be interested in you is that she is desperate after being pumped and dumped by hundreds of chads.

Having a oneitis is a terrible experience.

She looked like My former oneitis (years before I was black pilled) and it made me sad to think that all these years later I am still lonely and have not ascended. I’m pretty sure it wasn’t her but just looked a lot like her and triggered memories. Don’t know the purpose of this post, just Saturday night and bored and lonely. :feelsbadman:
Its sounds sad, but sometimes like to imagine what life would be like if I had that girl I liked in high school, she rejected me and I never saw her again. But imagining doing stuff with her and just having a gf helps me forget the pain for a little

I haven’t seen a girl my age since Walmart girl back in March. Not sure if this is lifefuel or suifuel.

It's fucking Saturday?

My condolences
I would be sad too. But she (they) would hit the wall by now.

One of the worst things that can indirectly happen to you in public. One of the ony things too that bring back bad memories besides getting mogged or seeing PDA.
Having a oneitis is a terrible experience.

Most of us have regressed since years ago.

I'm a rare one who thinks it's good to have a oneitis...

It's ok to love someone who doesn't love you back

at least that shows that your oneitis isn't phenotypically anything special.
she's just a run-of-the-mill foid with duplicates everywhere.
only rare things are valuable.