Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Saw a foid and her baby at the park today, I wanted to curse her out

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
Although, I had to get home, and get on my computer to place my bets before the NHL playoff games tonight. :feelzez:

I am not even going to waste my time and money betting on the Florida Panthers - they are done!

• The Rangers might win one game this series against the Carolina Hurricanes.
  • The Oilers will probably lose to the Calgary Flames in this series, Evander Kane will probably be the cause.

I am not even going to waste my time and money betting on the Florida Panthers - they are done!

• The Rangers might win one game this series against the Carolina Hurricanes.
  • The Oilers will probably lose to the Calgary Flames in this series, Evander Kane will probably be the cause.
Wake me up when the Leafs win a Stanley cup.

Did she specifically do anything particular to annoy you? Or just being a femoid whore.

betting is stupid
I agree, but when you are already suicidal -

Wake me up when the Leafs win a Stanley cup.
You will be sleeping for awhile, hopefully Matthews doesn't leave Toronto.

Did she specifically do anything particular to annoy you? Or just being a femoid whore.
Just being a femoid whore.

There is a wave of rage that comes over me when I see a foid and her baby, it's like the foid is rubbing it in my face that she laid on her back and let a chad cum in her - but I am too ugly to be fucked. Muslims keep the bitches in their places. :feelscomfy:

I agree, but when you are already suicidal -

You will be sleeping for awhile, hopefully Matthews doesn't leave Toronto.

Just being a femoid whore.

There is a wave of rage that comes over me when I see a foid and her baby, it's like the foid is rubbing it in my face that she laid on her back and let a chad cum in her - but I am too ugly to be fucked. Muslims keep the bitches in their places. :feelscomfy:
I’m kinda the same way. I’m disgusted by women and their babies and pregnant women. Not that it happens to me but I’m sickened by the thought of a woman asking me to do something for her and her child. If it’s not mine then no way! However if I had a pregnant wife or a wife and child I would treat them well. Just don’t want to do anything for one’s that aren’t mine.

Once you turn 30, it seems like everyone you knew as a kid is shitting out babies, left and right.

(The dog has a better social life than I do.)

Meanwhile I am a kissless virgin