Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel saw a few stacies

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
:feelsrope:
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: the most attractive are the young teen kind, the ones who still look like they're in highschool or in middle school. those stacies not only look good, facially, but also they look young, there's this youthfulness in them that say, a foid in the 20s just dont have.

foids are at their peak attactiveness in that age. and also it's in that age they stop to dress like a kid and begin to dress good.

their skins at that point is also good. they haven't tanned much yet which damage the skin.

i walked into a mcdonalds and there was this young cumskin stacy directly facing towards me and the face looked stunning :feelsrope:
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I deeply hate myself for also feeling attraction to those you speak about even though I’m 23. I wonder if I’m really the exception as a technical “hebephile” or since most men are moralfags they just wouldn’t dare admit it but they also feel attracted to them.

Like if I had the chance and she was feeling it I’d just go for it… I wouldn’t give a fuck.