Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

saw a fat dude with a thinner wife today

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
...at the store. Had a baby too! I tried not to stare.

People here always wonder so here's a report from the trenches!!!

I guess he had a ok face. No glasses. Nice head shape... Seemed "normal" enough, just more than 2.5x fatter than her. He didn't seem ugly. No obvious facial flaws. Clear skin. Clean clothes. Just really big. Not obese just really fat. Not like a fat foid. Strange.

She wasn't thin but she was shorter than him. Tbh, I was too busy trying to figure out why he was special. She seemed big but not obese.

Neither one seemed ugly. Just bland and average.

life fuel Tbh. Inb4 beta bux. Normally landwhales and ugly foids get beta bucks not average slim ones. Non fat foid has a higher SMV than the biggest Giga Chad in the world.
life fuel Tbh. Inb4 beta bux. Normally landwhales and ugly foids get beta bucks not average slim ones. Non fat foid has a higher SMV than the biggest Giga Chad in the world.
Sadly this will never happen to me. :feelsrope:

in other words, as usual.. its over.

Husband got fat after marriage. Wife probably did too. I doubt this marriage will end well.

Money+boomer factor.

There will always be exceptions to the rule

They seemed young. Late 20's?
Not fancy clothing. Bland.

Kid was a toddler. Less than a year probably.
Maybe he managed to hop on one of the last trains before it was over years ago. Still probably has to betabuxx.

Kid was a toddler. Less than a year probably.
So? You think the wife has to get knocked up as soon as honeymoon's over? You think it takes much more than a year to get fat? JFL you are :bluepill:coping:bluepill: hard.

Maybe he managed to hop on one of the last trains before it was over years ago. Still probably has to betabuxx.
So? You think the wife has to get knocked up as soon as honeymoon's over? You think it takes much more than a year to get fat? JFL you are :bluepill:coping:bluepill: hard.
I wish I was low inhib enough to chat them up and gotten there story!

I'm a twigcel! I have no idea about fatcels!

i saw this as well today but the couple looked like they were in 40s or 50s, i never see this in young couples though

I wish I was low inhib enough to chat them up and gotten there story!

I'm a twigcel! I have no idea about fatcels!

Putting on body fat is very easy in modern society. Our most convenient foods are high-carb, high-fat, hyper palatable foods that are very easy to consume in excess for most people and are very affordable. Because of this, when people eat during social events, or out of emotions like stress and boredom, they are unaware of how much extra energy they're putting into their bodies that turns into body fat. Even if they don't gain weight very quickly, it can add up over time. Gaining just one pound every seven days adds up to a 52 pound weight gain in a year.

Sadly this will never happen to me. :feelsrope:
Incel trait: quotes and replies to himself in the same post

This is not an exception, this is just an age-old case of betabuxxing. But because of OP's obliviousness, this is going to get 10k upvotes on IT with a caption like "incel almost becomes self-aware" or some generic shit like that.

I wish I could be one. Overprivileged faggots who have endless good luck socially are cancer to witness.