Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Saw a Family Today

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Veteran
★★
Today, when I was leaving the grocery store, I saw a family.

A young couple who were pretty 18-20, no older, probably 18-19. They had a child walking but still really young, so maybe 1-2 years old.

Meanwhile, I am an Incel, nevER even had sex, and I'll never have any of that...

I am going to rope when I can...I can't keep living my life watching almond everyone else effectively win while I get absolutely nothing and my life only gets worse!

38228b7261762621015396c9b0bc3c99

The positive thing is they were a young White couple. No miscegenation.

It's also positive when young females have offspring, instead of Roastie foids at the wall. Whoever gets a Roastie is an agecuck betabuxx for a sloppy seconds slut!

A young couple who were pretty 18-20, no older, probably 18-19. They had a child walking but still really young, so maybe 1-2 years old.

Meanwhile, I am an Incel, nevER even had sex, and I'll never have any of that...

I am going to rope when I can...I can't keep living my life watching almond everyone else effectively win while I get absolutely nothing and my life only gets worse!

View attachment 1297085
So fucking real bro, imagine being constantly reminded of your situation everywhere you go....

Oh yeah, you're that 18 yo lad that claims to be roping by 20
No, I am a broke NEET jobless wizardcel in my mid-30s and my life is tERrible and zERo chance of evER getting a job. Getting a girl is more a possibility but that is nevER happened. There is zERo cope possible at this point in my life. My ovERdose method is nembutal. Also, I won't become a workcel or ever betabuxx a whore or a roastie...

No, I am a broke NEET jobless wizardcel in my mid-30s and my life is tERrible and zERo chance of evER getting a job. Getting a girl is more a possibility but that is nevER happened. There is zERo cope possible at this point in my life. My ovERdose method is nembutal.
Whoops, there was another light blue user who said that, not you srry. Fair enough.

I saw a tall high tier normie with his girlfriend today on my way to get alcohol. Gotta love it :feelsokman:

The positive thing is they were a young White couple. No miscegenation.

It's also positive when young females have offspring, instead of Roastie foids at the wall. Whoever gets a Roastie is an agecuck betabuxx for a sloppy seconds slut!

lol

Doesn't help with height inflation, people claiming to be 1 or 2 inches taller than they really are. :feelscry:
I think they're putting something in the food. I see too many tall people nowadays. 6'0 isn't even considered tall anymore, it's an absolute clown world :feelsclown:

I think they're putting something in the food. I see too many tall people nowadays. 6'0 isn't even considered tall anymore, it's an absolute clown world :feelsclown:
I know, 6ft is basically average, the avg zoomer is 6'3 by 15 and they're not even done growing yet. This is going to doom sub 5'7s even more.:feelsjuice:

I know, 6ft is basically average, the avg zoomer is 6'3 by 15 and they're not even done growing yet. This is going to doom sub 5'7s even more.
:feelsrope:

I see more couples younger than me every year that goes by. When you’re younger you figure you’ll find someone like the older teenagers/adults did, but then you make it to 20 years on earth and your dick is still dry

View attachment 1297085
This is the most brutal part for me too.

I just can't bare to walk around and see all the families and young people and then see the void in my life. I know you can't compare yourself to others but how can you not when it's so in your fucking face every day. I hate my fucking mind, I wish I could be delusional like curries are I've known many truecel curries who gave no fucks about anything in this life, they were simpletons and extremely bluepilled but I have a feeling they do not experience as much pain as most cels do simply by being so oblivious.

Every time I turn on youtube I see the same shit too.

It is not even envy anymore. How can I envy something I KNOW I am incapable of having. It's like being envious of not living on the moon, I know I can't live on the moon I would die, I wish I could but I know I physically can't and that is what makes me sad, not envious, just sad...

I will try my best to change the way my mind works with psychadelics and other outside stimuli and then I'll SEAmaxx and hope to live my life a little or idk maybe I'll experience some religious revelation, a divination or an astral projecton or maybe I'll just fucking kill myself.

They're probably not actually that young they might just look young. You rarely see couples that young with kids nowadays

They're probably not actually that young they might just look young. You rarely see couples that young with kids nowadays
No, they were that young. I know it's uncommon but I saw it. Some young people are still starting families when they're young.