Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saw a Currycel try and cold approach on the bus today.

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
JFL it was tragic, I give the curry props for trying tho.

I was on the bus home from getting some groceries since it was cold as hell and couldn't be bothered to walk like 10 minutes home.

Sitting at the back of the bus and 2 foids were sitting on the otherside and a curry comes down the stairs from the top and sits on the opposite side and gets out his phone and starts asking her "where you from?" "what did you do today?" "can I have your number?"

He got off the next stop after not getting her number and the foids start laughing at the curry.

It's over for Just Be Curry.

In a couple years these types of approaches will be illegal because they harass muh queenz. Of course chad will be able to approach anyone.

Cope, he was probably a paki
Certified Curry, living in Londonistan you notice the differences, especially since I am autistic about races anyway.

Sorry currycel.

Certified Curry, living in Londonistan you notice the differences, especially since I am autistic about races anyway.

Sorry currycel.
I'm not curry, but I don't see curries being as hated as whites

JFL it was tragic, I give the curry props for trying tho.

I was on the bus home from getting some groceries since it was cold as hell and couldn't be bothered to walk like 10 minutes home.

Sitting at the back of the bus and 2 foids were sitting on the otherside and a curry comes down the stairs from the top and sits on the opposite side and gets out his phone and starts asking her "where you from?" "what did you do today?" "can I have your number?"

He got off the next stop after not getting her number and the foids start laughing at the curry.

It's over for Just Be Curry.
Brutal currypill. I hope he finds this forum.

too emberassing to read. I felt his pain tho.

I truly hate people who lack self awareness, if you aren't self aware then you are barely even human in my book

were they white foids? I truly feel sorry for bluepilled curries

curries are pathetic, they're all simps for cumskins.

Why Paki vs Curry matter? All ethnics are 0/10 to females.

In a couple years these types of approaches will be illegal because they harass muh queenz. Of course chad will be able to approach anyone.
True, even if it's not illegal right now there are still some whiteknights that sometimes try to help the queens that are getting "harassed"

Jbc never fails

Why even exist as a subhuman

JFL at redpill cucks like him

Paki mog curry by the way.
All the bad stuff about India has probably brought down paki SMV quite a bit tbh.
Cope, Pakis mogg curries, plus they groomingangmaxx.
Virgin Jagmeets ask for bobs and vagene on FB while Chad Abduls just form rape gangs and entice JB white girls with their tasty kebabs and free alcohol.

Don't know what you're talking about. Curries are Gigachads

cb4889014ef6abd4a3962a6a1025e3f4.jpg

Paki mog curry by the way.
Paki = Irani admixture

Indian = Australoid admixture

c834900e86f3f19600e79685c6cdc0a6.png

Iranic Pakistanis form roughly more than a quarter of the Pakistani population. Most Pakistanis are Indic and therefore curry.
I know. That was the joke

Over for that currycel, he should just go take a shit on the beach :feelskek: