Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw a couple kissing at the park

Antorian

Antorian

Officer
★★
Earlier today I had to leave home to solve some problems relating to official documents and shit. While I was on my way I saw a foid kissing passionately her boyfriend, a white tall Chad. They were deep in the throes of passion, really going at it in public.
I then realized that I will never have that. I will never experience young love, I will never hold my gf tight as we kiss like that couple did. I will never have a woman look at me like that foid looked at Chad. I am condemned to be alone, a kissless, hugless handholdless virgin just because of who I am.
Pure SuicideFuel.

Should be considerd public indecency tbh

whats the point of working if we will forever be alone

Should be considerd public indecency tbh
Wonder how quickly I'd be arrested for making out in public with my prostitute gf for the day. I never would because I realise how revolting that would look, but I'd imagine atleast someone would call police on me.

Brutal reality.

Inconsiderate people are the worst.

I've had this experience (from the incel perspective many times. In the mid-2000s the alphas weren't just quietly slaying via tinder, they were aggressively pursuing foids and as you can image the frat-boy types were a lot more "animated." The anti-frat #metoo scandals of the early 2010s made PDA much less common, which means less suifuel, but more unaware bluepillers.

You should have thrown a vanilla latte at them