Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Saw a couple cuddling in the park yesterday and felt fucking disgusted

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
She was sitting on that dude for like 3 fucking hours. They were like 16 or something.

Why are normies like this? Why do they have to do that shit in public and brag about it?

It is not fucking enough that we are deprived of it, others have to rub it into our faces too what we don't have.

It was kind of similar to this:

Also why do foids need that much affection, are they puppies or something? :feelshaha: What a pathetic gender.

Also why do foids need that much affection, are they puppies or something? :feelshaha: What a pathetic gender.
Keep in mind that this is the same gender who claims to hate violence and murder, yet reward Bullys, school shooters, and serial killers with sex and affection

The same gender who's willing to murder their unborn child because its an inconvenience to their sexual life.

The same gender who bases personality on appearance.

The same gender who sleeps with enemy's of war just because they are winning

Women are not only pathetic, they are downright evil.

Photo l

Why are normies like this? Why do they have to do that shit in public and brag about it?
O silly inkwell, no need to feel jealous - you can have that too! :soy:

I am sure that if -- and, indeed, only if -- you take regular showers with tactical soap, adopt the correct Feminist attitude of RESPECTING WOMEN, get a haircut with a professional non-amateur barber whose address and number I'm going to give you shortly and who is definitely not my cousin, hold frame precisely as I've been instructing in my 40,000$ boot camp, and carry yourself with a sufficient but not excessive confidence level (you need to employ exactly 73.81% confidence), you too will be able to ascend eventually and make out with 16-year-old girls in public. Just keep on grinding in the grindset, as your SMV will peak when you reach 78.

The first 5,000 rejections are just a warm-up, anyway.

Last edited:
Horny teenagers.