Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel saw a couple almost fucking in the park.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
just fuck my life.
i went to the supermarket to buy some microwave food. sadly there was ZERO PARKING so i had to park like 400m from the supermarket. on the way i had to pass some dark park..... on the way to the supermarket it was fine, just some teens drinking cheap vodka and still denying the fact that its over.
but on the way back........ it was pure S U I C I D E F U E L.
on the bench. a couple, both looked 20s. didnt notice if the guy was a chad but he was pretty big. his foid dressed like WHORE. tiny t and super mini jeans, she sat on him while they kissed like DEGENERATES.

like wtf? who act like this in public? it was so disgusting. ruined my mood completely.
here i am planning every tiny thing to somehow make my life better, and this piece of shit guy have sex with probaly ZERO EFFORT.
it doesnt matter how far ill go in life everytime ill see how easy normies have it ill want to rope.

FUCKKKKK

:feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

why they must act like degenerates???????

you should have watched creepily since there's nothing they can do about it and record it if its a public park

Damn bro, should have filmed them and called the police

They'd get their kick from op watching.

I've literally seen the exact same thing happen today.. We might've been in the same park.

They mock us on a daily basis with public displays of sexuality. The west is a torture chamber.

I once walked in on a homeless man getting a BJ in a park. He's like "oh shit" and shooed the foid away. Was funny

"Oh look bae. A subhuman is watching. Let's be even more affectionate."

Next time stop the car, roll down the window, and ask if you can join.

Give them a healthy dose of concentrated Sulphuric Acid to the face next time (in GTA V).

Ye man i hate it when i see people making out outdoors. Primitive cunts :ping:
i went to the supermarket to buy some microwave food. sadly there was ZERO PARKING so i had to park like 400m from the supermarket.
Incel luck, over for unluckycels

We cant even go to the supermarket

Those are the people who are really responsible for shootings.

just fuck my life.
i went to the supermarket to buy some microwave food. sadly there was ZERO PARKING so i had to park like 400m from the supermarket. on the way i had to pass some dark park..... on the way to the supermarket it was fine, just some teens drinking cheap vodka and still denying the fact that its over.
but on the way back........ it was pure S U I C I D E F U E L.
on the bench. a couple, both looked 20s. didnt notice if the guy was a chad but he was pretty big. his foid dressed like WHORE. tiny t and super mini jeans, she sat on him while they kissed like DEGENERATES.

like wtf? who act like this in public? it was so disgusting. ruined my mood completely.
here i am planning every tiny thing to somehow make my life better, and this piece of shit guy have sex with probaly ZERO EFFORT.
it doesnt matter how far ill go in life everytime ill see how easy normies have it ill want to rope.

FUCKKKKK

:feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

why they must act like degenerates???????

View attachment 137465
They should be banned, and sent to the local concentration camp where they keep all the diseased cattle.