Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Saw a chadlite with a landwhale a while ago

Y

yellowmancel

Recruit
★★
A few months I was in Costco and I saw 5'11 white chadlite with a Chris Hemsworth lookalike face with a 2/10 fat landwhale. It was brutal, shows me how bad hypergamy has gotten.

She just has a great personality

It's ovER for sub4 males, sub7-8 can have only max 3/10 landwhale

Over the weekend I saw a 5'11 - 6'1 light-brown haired, young chad-lite with a literal 4'8 noodlewhore goblin. Kid you fuckin not.

Can you fuckin imagine what her 5'3 - 5'5 ricecel looksmatch is going through as he gets literally nothing? That 5'11 white blonde guy could literally get tons of sorority stacy-lites or high tier beckies (which are completely out of reach for the vast majority of asian men) yet he poached from us already downtroddened Asian men.

People like that truly deserve the death penalty in a sane world. Its offensive to society the pain he caused to others so in a sane world, he would be severely punished. But nope. Its a clown world.

Shit like that causes severe depression for 5'5 or shorter Asian American men in their mid 20s who have never been in a date in their lives. Which there are many, many Asian American men like that (the most incel race of men by a mile).

Last edited:
Men have fetishes, nothing new here. But that landwhale will have insane standards afterwards.

Over the weekend I saw a 5'11 - 6'1 light-brown haired, young chad-lite with a literal 4'8 noodlewhore goblin. Kid you fuckin not.

Can you fuckin imagine what her 5'3 - 5'5 ricecel looksmatch is going through as he gets literally nothing? That 5'11 white blonde guy could literally get tons of sorority stacy-lites or high tier beckies (which are completely out of reach for the vast majority of asian men) yet he poached from us already downtroddened Asian men.

People like that truly deserve the death penalty in a sane world. Its offensive to society the pain he caused to others so in a sane world, he would be severely punished. But nope. Its a clown world.

Shit like that causes severe depression for 5'5 or shorter Asian American men in their mid 20s who have never been in a date in their lives. Which there are many, many Asian American men like that (the most incel race of men by a mile).
I don't think so , he probably had it just that bad, there are 6'2 whites chads who got rejected by sheboons!!!:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Chads often keep a loyal female who won't cheat on him because he mogs her. While the Chad may likely sleep with more attractive females on the side.