Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Saw a chad today

BLACKED.COM

BLACKED.COM

Ochako Uraraka lover
★★★★★
This dude was being approached by foids and even being asked to take selfies with them at an MMA fight arena I went to so I can watch my teammates fight and had to be ruined by chad being eye fucked by foids and I wanted to fucking headkick the shit out of him and cause permanent damage to this piece of shit, I WANT TO FUCKING DESTROY HIM!!!!!

I saw a chad with his girlfriend while working my wage slave fast food job today. Made me want to rope ngl :fuk:

This dude was being approached by foids and even being asked to take selfies with them at an MMA fight arena I went to so I can watch my teammates fight and had to be ruined by chad being eye fucked by foids and I wanted to fucking headkick the shit out of him and cause permanent damage to this piece of shit, I WANT TO FUCKING DESTROY HIM!!!!!
this is why approaching is pointless

i just stopped going out during the day to avoid seeing shit like this, I cannot stand it anymore. Every time I see a couple a hole in my stomach gets deeper and deeper. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: