Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw a businesswoman like this at the railway station today

I wonder what type of obviously very complex and difficult to navigate "business" she's conducting in her (very important and fairly earned with no special considerations at all being made towards her employment regarding any sort of quota) daily job? :ping:

I wonder what type of obviously very complex and difficult to navigate "business" she's conducting in her (very important and fairly earned with no special considerations at all being made towards her employment regarding any sort of quota) daily job? :ping:
Bet she's never been yelled at by her superiors.

that clothing isnt appropiate for bussiness but for a kpop tomboy concept. she is neither.
REEEE

Whoreish behavior

how to get a easy promotion at work by ur cucked boss

Please never use that term again, especially on this forum. Everyone here knows she had to suck of men to make it this far.
I'm joking, chill.

Choosing the right executive to suck off is a business' skill inkwell:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back